Having good results with myprotein l-Theanine powder

I got some good l-theanine tablets, the best out there, from a recommendation by @everhopeful. I also had some pure l-theanine powder I got from amazon.

It comes with a 200mg spoon. I take three spoonfuls which I swallow with water. Is tasteless.

Not only does this myprotein l-theanine powder work as well as the tablets but it works quicker and is a fraction of the price.

Myprotein is a reputable brand also

8 Likes

Great news jimbob…!!!

1 Like

Thanks for the recommendation.

2 Likes

You might need to be careful that’s 600mg. Make sure you have enough to taper off it if you start taking it regularly. If you take that amount every day you’ll go bananas if you quit it cold turkey probably.

2 Likes

Thanks for the heads up.

3 Likes

I was thinking about buying 5,000 servings of L Theanine powder for $35. Right now I scrap together around $14 a month to buy a cheapo brand of L-Theanine that has 180 pills. It works fine though. No complaints.

2 Likes

Can only vouch for the powder I’ve tried. I tend to take it as an as required med.

1 Like

How many servings come in .2 lbs?

1 Like

That’s 91g. How much l-theanine do you take in one serving?

1 Like

200 mg. So what is that around 500 servings?

1 Like

Yep around 500 servings.

Ps that’s the exact powder I use

1 Like

Good stuff man. That’s a good deal.

1 Like

Yeah powder is the way forward price wise.

2 Likes

Their whey protein is also really good.

1 Like

what does it do Jim?

1 Like

Is good for anxiety

1 Like

i’m dealing with my anxiety a bit better now, it seems to be slowly getting better, i think my tolerances have been extended while at the clubhouse, garden and tep etc,

i did some ironing this morning and was surprised i managed to do the 2 double covers, 2 pillow slips and double sheet (even managed a t-shirt afterwards) lol

i still get overwhelmed sometimes but its not as bad and i can identify it when its coming on so its easier to know when to take breaks etc.

1 Like

That’s really good man! I think the clubhouse has been really good for you.

1 Like

I too am having good results with L-Theanine, there is a synergistic effect with sarcosine!

2 Likes