Haven't turned on my tv in 3 months

got direct tv but I rarely use it. did watch some of the march madness over at mom and dad’s a couple weeks ago. and I watched the master’s in the hotel last weekend. but my tv has not been on in 3 months. I basically have no desire to watch it.

3 Likes

I’m canceling cable Monday.
Will save $70 a month.
I’ll miss all the sports, but I need the money more.

2 Likes

I would cancel but it’s included in my rent. I probably need a cell phone more than a tv. im online quite often though. at least an hour or two a day.

I have my tv on all the time, but I’m alone so need something to entertain me

1 Like

yeah I usually leave when mom and dad turn theirs on. they say 'where you going" I just say I don’t want to sit and watch television. it’s like im a little kid again. I remember when I was little the tv used to bore me, except basketball of course. i’d watch the adults glued to the television I remember. they usually only watch in the evenings anyways. I just don’t care to try to follow the plot of movies or shows or anything. part of it is probably mild depression I don’t know. it doesn’t bring me any enjoyment.

I don’t watch TV either. The only thing i watch is videos on Youtube really.

1 Like

I like television. I just don’t like watching the news when I can avoid it. The person I live with watches it all day non stop, it’s overload. I have heard about the same topics over and over and over again. When he goes to bed I get a break from news channels and military history channel. We really have nothing in common when it comes to television.

2 Likes

I purposely have no tv in the living room with my roommates, so if we want tv they can watch in rooms or on computer

1 Like

I haven’t watched TV in over a year…I haven’t played video games in months. I just use my computer mainly for browsing the web, which is quite boring and stupid now.

1 Like

I use over the air TV but mostly I use my phone.

Look into Vader tv or nitro iptv it streams every channel and gets all the ppv stuff. Amazing for sports! Cost around 15-20 a month.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.