Have you ever used any illegal drugs

Apparently I was the only stupido on horse.

Weed, some meth and speed, cocaine, MDMA.
I had only tried weed when I got ill with sz.

My buddy Conor has a very concerning hydrocodone habit. I really didnā€™t like how he got on it, so I stayed pretty far away from it. I always like being super amped up anyway. I faced .6 gram of mdma once, that was pretty fun. Walked to 7/11 wearing 7 jackets

Have you quit yet? I really hope you do.

1 Like

2 Likes

Geeez, what a devastation Lol. What did you take?

Is that you in the middle one picture?

Youā€™ll grow a cockroaches there if you donā€™t clean it up man.

1 Like

Everything. All the time.

I had around 17 grand when I got to California, it was part of a settlement from breaking my back in a car accident. Spent it all in about 6 months.

Iā€™m the one in all the jackets, and the one making that weird face. I was on aloooooot of mushrooms.

Conor is the one lying on the ground in one of the pictures. Heā€™s actually SZ as well. He was very very drunk that day, and we had a bunch of amphetamine. That was in Oakland before a Leftover Crack show haha

2 Likes

I didnā€™t have any of my symptoms back then, although my doctor says that I may have had brain damage following the accident.

Nice that you took all that photos for evidence :joy:

Oh definitely, iā€™m sure I have more crazy adventures ahead of me. My life likes to veer off in all directions

i made a looot of weed. ive tried cocaine,extasy twice, amphetaminesā€¦ i really likde the amhpetaminesā€¦ in my illness sometimes i still wanna do some drugs but i wanna see what is it to live without them and feeling okā€¦ till now,i am not ok but we will seeā€¦

Donā€™t ruin that pretty face man.

What kind of amphetamines. Meth?

i made once mdma but the other amphetamines i dont know what this wasā€¦ it was in the noseā€¦

That isnā€™t the most flattering picture iā€™ve ever taken haha

Nah, I have a weird taste.
And your lips remind me of my boyfriendā€™s :flushed:

Itā€™s a really durable face though, hereā€™s the much less graphic week after the accident photo

1 Like

Nice bruises. What was the accident?