Have you ever used any illegal drugs

I used to trip on acid and shrooms a lot in high school. did cocaine one summer that I snuck it out of my aunt’s bedroom, but not any since then. Mostly marijuana here now is the only thing I do now and that’s few and far between using. I just had a gram of weed about three days ago and it will probably be a long time before I get it again.

1 Like

Ow man that looks like it hurt.

So my girlfriend left me for my guitarist, who I had found out she’d been talking to for months and months, since before I was in boot camp. She left me for him the night of the biggest show the band ever played (we raised over a thousand dollars for my buddy sam who was struggling with cancer, he died last november) and things got really tense between me and said guitarist. There were still shows we had already scheduled though and I wanted to honor that. Well one night he’s driving and we start arguing about the headlights (They weren’t on and he was going 70 down back roads through the woods in the middle of deer season) and he ends up punching me in the face and losing control of the car. We go off the right side of the road and the tail kicks out. The car hits a mailbox with the passenger side door. I’m sitting in the passenger seat and the mailbox comes through the window and hits me in the face, knocking me out and fracturing my eye socket. Then we go off the other side of the road and hit these railroad tracks that are raised up on gravel and the car flips and lands on the roof which gets crushed into my head and causes a compression fracture in my T4 vertebrae.

He walked away with two stitches in his left arm.

Did you sue him?

Fucj that man, I would’ve sued him.

I got 50 grand from the insurance company. I’ve spent it all now though.

1 Like

From his insurance?

Yeah, of course

I’ve used a bunch of them, but it is probably fortunate that I can’t get high on most street drugs because of the med’s I take. I’ve done just about all the street drugs except inhalants and PCP, and I cannot get high on them.

All of the people I met that do inhalants are the stupidest people Iv’e ever met. Sniffing paint and or hairspray is the dumbest thing Iv’e heard and seen people do.
I think that stuff is the fastest killer of brain cells after meeting these people.

1 Like

When I think of amphetamines or speed I think of adder all and meth being the step up from it. Idk amphetamines scare me, being all speeded out. Not good for sz. Surprised to hear so many ppl mentioning that cuz here it’s weed heroin hallucinogens coke. Only met one person with a drug of choice of adder all here

When I was in college, they called adderall speed for P.H.D’s.

Is it the drug that makes them stupid or them stupid for doing stupid drugs? Both.

I’ve heard if nitrous no other inhalants, I’ve robotripped once…hated it. Did Kratom a few times. Bad path to go on though.

1 Like

Benadryl is the closest high to being schizophrenic i’ve found. Very scary

The younger generation does acid more. When I first started doing it no one did it now all the 18 years old are doing it. I’m an og to the hallucinogens. I think the supply was limited here for a while after the guy supplying 95% of the country got busted in 01

Amphetamine makes my negative symptoms go away. I have gotten a lot of cleaning done on speed. And it feels really good to be doing things with no problems/issues… except some anxiety maybe.

2 Likes

I tried marijuana once but did it wrong. Just one puff. Other than that, nothing. Clean slate basically. I did drink every once & a while, socially, in my early 20’s, but again I was clean about it - waited until I was of legal age.

i sniffed washing powder once

3 Likes

Marijuana, 5meoDMT, methlyone, 2C-E, LSD, Cocaine, Dexedrine

I liked methylone the best, got me out of a depression.

Is that adderall you speak of? I just don’t know anymore about speed.

I can say I’ve never felt physical withdrawal,except caffeine. Nicotine is too minimal, it’s the mental addiction. Always stayed away from drugs that cause me withdrawal. Except benzodiazepine but I don’t get withdrawal from them. Maybe now but I’m not stopping klonopin soon