Have you ever tried street drugs?

I only smoked week like twice in high school. I don’t have much experience. I never will.

2 Likes

No. I have enough problems as it is. Plus, I’m cheap.

2 Likes

Yes. I have tried weed, cocaine, and smoked crack. Years and years ago.

2 Likes

Yeah, more than I’d like to admit

1 Like

Name it and I’ve probably used it, I self medicated from my late teens till my 30s.

I’ve been sober for almost 3 years and it’s made a world of difference

3 Likes

I’ve never done any street drugs, no. I don’t even know where and how people get street drugs. I’ve only been offered weed one time. I considered using it, but changed my mind after people said it would make my symptoms worse. I was pretty paranoid at this time, but things hadn’t gotten bad yet. I can only imagine what would’ve happened if I had used the weed.

2 Likes

I’ve only tried kratom and I’m pretty addicted to it, been using it for just over a year and my usage has gone up to 40-60 grams per day, I’m keeping it at 40 and spreading it out more from now on though as I was so messed up yesterday I couldn’t even get out of bed.

1 Like

Congrats on remaining clean for 3 years! That’s an amazing accomplishment.

1 Like

Stay away from meth

2 Likes

I’ve never tried psychadelics (unless you consider weed to be one), but I was into downers in high school. Pills, codeine cough syrup, etc

1 Like

Did weed,hash,cocaine,ecstasy, a lot of ecstasy.oh yeah and lighter gas when I was younger. Pdoc says it’s the reason I’m sZ

2 Likes

I’ve taken almost every street drug there is, but alcohol did me the most damage because I used it so much. The med’s I take have nullified the effect of most street drugs that I’ve taken, which is fortunate, because I have a very addictive personality.

1 Like

I messed around with supplements for a while especially OTC’s for sleep but no nicotine, alcohol, or street drugs. However when you take 10 prescriptions how much does being “clean” really matter in the long run?

1 Like

No I have never. :horse::horse::horse:

3 Likes

No I have never done drugs never have, never will

2 Likes

I briefly tried drugs, thank goodness I don’t have an addictive personality.
The only drug I was addicted to was nicotine, and I quit smoking cold turkey years ago.

Never was an alcoholic.

2 Likes

Oh yeah. Part of being in the hippie culture unfortunately. I’ve done salvia, ecstasy, weed, and lsd. Would not recommend any drugs to psychosis prone people. I get flashbacks from lsd and I only did it a few times. Now I get panic attacks over it.

1 Like

When I was 14 a friend died from street drugs, they were poison, he called his parents, but he passed before they could get to him, scared me from ever trying them

2 Likes

Good for you @FlyingPurplePeopleMeeter.
Drugs will get you nowhere fast.

1 Like

@Ooorgle
Congratulations on three years sober! That’s a significant feat! How did you do it? Also, how is life better clean?