Have You Been Banned From Other Sites?

no.
take care :alien:

I get banned from everywhere it seems. I am the banned one.

Whats the big ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  deal, itā€™s only mandatory abortions for everyone at all times, i mean, cā€™mon.

That was just a joke please donā€™t ban me for that.

2 Likes

the point is that when i confronted her, she said that ā€œi dont want to be treated like a manā€™s tissueā€ (referring to my encounter with her). while at the same time her fantasies are about men treating females like crap and spitting on them and what not.

okay so you want men to treat you bad but you dont want to be treated bad? makes sense, doesnt it?

she just doesnt know what she wants, like most women.

Fantasies donā€™t transfer into reality. Even if she did want to have the fantasy happen in reality, that doesnā€™t mean she wanted it with you. This is all pretty basic.

1 Like

why talk to me privately? you just dont know the context. she was the one initiating the sexual topic with me and telling me her fantasies.

So what? And how does any of it entitle you to give out her personal information? That behavior will get you banned pretty much anywhere.

i actually didnt give out her ā€œinformationā€. i only made reference to it, hoping this girl comes to senses. she didnt. too bad she was a moderator. i think she was the one that banned me.

Unsurprising. She was in the right, good she didnā€™t let herself be intimidated by you.

Yeah she is right 'cause she is a girl and all girls are right irregardless of what they do or say. yeah i like your thinking. what was the thing i did wrong according to you?

See above 151515

I just cant ā€œtakeā€ stuff like that and be silent about it. I had to make her think on the stuff she told me. She didnt care and banned me.
Would you ignore some guy hitting on you and never talk about what he did wrong? Would you remain silent and forget about it? Would you not dwell on the details of the incident and basically just act as if it never happend?

You didnā€™t have to make her do anything. You can take it. If you lack self control and then act inappropriately as a result, you will get banned. Itā€™s the way it works for everyone.

No, she banned me because she didnt like me confronting her. This was no violation of the forum rules. It probably was a ban for ā€œtrollingā€ or some other silly issue that can get anyone banned for being themselves.

According to you, she banned you for revealing her identity.

yes me confronting her was part of ā€œrevealing her identityā€. the reason i got banned was ā€œtrollingā€ though.

Iā€™ve never been banned from a site, but Iā€™ve probably bored a few people to sleep.

1 Like

i banned from dpselfhelp cause the jerk admin did not belive this is my own photo not a fashion model :)) how stupid u know :)))))))

Sounds justified, based on your description. It would happen like that anywhere. You have to be responsible for your behavior, regardless of your emotions, or there are consequences. This is preschool stuff, man.

1 Like

What other sites could positively effect me such as this one @Patrick

i dont want to suck up to some girl who just happens to have the power of a moderator. in fact where i see wrong i dont hesitate to state it irregardless if i get banned or not.

would you suck up to some sexually perverse chef who would be your superior? or would you just quit the job and tell him to his face that he is messed up?