Have You Been Banned From Other Sites?

If you did it to someone who just made one post here and had no status at all, pretty sure you’d get banned. It’s not about sucking up.

Never been banned from a forum.

But have been banned from loads of battlefield 2 servers - usually for calling people bunnies.

1 Like

i cant follow your train of thought. care to give an example?

If you revealed the identity of a new user here who no one else knew, especially in retaliation/to make her “think”/to call attention to her sexual proclivities, you would be banned. You wouldn’t have to do it to @shutterbug or @szadmin in order to merit a ban.

But she wasnt a new user. and she wasnt unknown. infact she was on the forum much longer than me and was a respected moderator. it quite stunned me that she started this talk with me as i imagined her to be a “good” girl. i couldnt stand, after the conversation, to know that such a person holds the position of moderator, while everybody has a totally different image of her. but i never revealed everything we talked about. i just made some essential points to make this girls ponder on her behaivor. but she didnt care at all. and the weird thing is that none of the male moderators cared, who are all pro-feminist and basically disregard any criticism of females from the start no matter how much you try to make them ponder on the weird behaivor of some girls. its like the most holy thing in their feminist religion is the thing a woman does and no matter how absurd and illogical she is she is always supported and the critics silenced.

And I am saying that you can control yourself, you can stand it, and if you revealed the identity of anyone of any status for any reason (perhaps excepting an urgent safety issue), you’ll get banned. It doesn’t matter if it’s the site owner or the newest newbie. It doesn’t matter if they tell you they sleep with dogs. You do it, you’ll get banned.

Even if you’re disgusted or upset, actions have consequences, and if you don’t understand that and behave accordingly, you will continue to have poor results. You have to have self-control.

1 Like

Would you tolerate a sexually abusive superior? Your view implies total submissiveness towards other people and to ignore their repulsive sides. Would you have “control of yourself” and ignore criminals stealing the car of somebody? Or would you call the cops or draw other peoples attention to it as to stop the criminals?

She had a fantasy, that’s all. A pretty common one, to boot. That’s not stealing a car or abusing anyone. Don’t talk to her if she repulses you. You’re not the thought police. It blows my mind that you think a good girl having a bad thought is something weird or actionable.

3 Likes

i think she should keep it to herself or face the public light with her desires. perhaps she will meet somebody who will fullfill her fantasies this way? i also think people like her should not hold high positions. she should take her job seriously and not flirt with people or get kicked out. is she like the whore of a forum that has absolutely nothing to do with sexuality? its like pixel PM you right now talking about how he likes his women and what his secret desires are about having group sex of 4 girls at a time and prefering anal sex and whatnot. would you think he should stay as a moderator? what the hell is this forum about then?

I’m too old to have fantasies anymore. These days I’m just happy when the kitchen is clean and I can find a pair of matching socks for work.

I guess lameness goes with age sometimes.

Wow, that’s an entertaining thought. If @shutterbug pmed me with his salacious thoughts and I was not into it, I would say, “@shutterbug, I’m not into this. Please stop sending me these messages.” If @shutterbug continued to share his prurient fantasies with me regardless, I would go to @szadmin. If @szadmin was unable or unwilling to curb @shutterbug’s alarming behavior, I would find another forum. If at any point I lost my mind and revealed @shutterbug’s identity, then I would expect to be banned.

1 Like

@shutterbug PM’d me once and asked if we could meet. He told me he wanted to eat pizza with me in the nude.

Should this get him banned as a moderator?

2 Likes

I told him I didn’t mind the nude part, but didn’t like pizza.

2 Likes

Sounds like a good plan of action if anything like this would happen - though Pixel’s purient fantasies most likely deal with high end photography equipment, internet radio broadcasting and truck driving… not anything people would need to get too worried about :smile:

Seriously though - when we suspend people (I don’t think we’ve ever banned anyone full time - except spammers) we do it for days or weeks and we state the reason and its on the person’s profile for all to see. I think most people here know who gets suspended and why… it tends to be the same people over and over again.

2 Likes

I said I wanted to eat sushi off you while you were n00d. DO try to get the details right, dear boy.

Hmph.

Pixel.

4 Likes

@rhubot, just ignore Dandolo, oh sorry, I mean northern sky. He will get himself banned again soon enough, and you don’t have to bother reading every worthless thing he writes in the meantime. Just ignore and flag where necessary. MRAs don’t learn.

2 Likes

Is this some Canadian thing??? :fish: :pizza: :maple_leaf: :scream_cat:

Was kind of trying for a Greek thing, actually.

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Pixel.

1 Like

2 Likes

ive never been banned from internet sites.
i got banned from my teenage sweetheart for yelling a stupid sexual joke/spiritual inspiration on her message machine where her parents mayve heard…

this is about the only place id repeat such a stupid move on my part