Daze here. Anybody wanna respond?

My friends on Facebook say stay away or move on.

They say start your own forum where no one is censored. Would you come if I started it?

Highly depressed over these recent suspensions
But couldn’t cry. Haven’t for a long while.

If they remove this I’m gone for good.
I’ve been a great member it just depends on what’s triggering.

3 Likes

Glad to see you are back. :shark::shark::shark:

1 Like

What exactly did you do? I haven’t seen these things insults you got suspended for

It was beyond reason.

Yeah all my friends on Facebook say it’s ridiculous. Sz.com is getting a bad rep.

it could be worse i suppose :slight_smile:

1 Like

Decide to stay or decide to leave,

But stop making these drama queen topics.

4 Likes

I have a beautiful heart and personality I don’t appreciate getting suspended over a guy calling me names on my appearance.

1 Like

its not the end of the world is it? i get ■■■■ thrown at me too

may as well work in a sewer lol

Honestly @Daze I’d like to see you stick around and add to the forum. Don’t get involved in the name calling and just offer support like most do. Not worth fighting over some things…leave it for others.

1 Like

I knew of all others I’d never get support from you. And you never get suspended why’s that?

2 Likes

What did he say about your appearance?

Because when the mods tell me to stop,

I stop.

You’re not the only one that gets into arguments on the forum,

But you get suspended all the time because you take it too far.

3 Likes

Do you know what the workplace is? It’s personal attacks harassment and mobbing. It’s a learned skill to make someone bow It’s out of control today and creeping into social media.

You are such a victim, Daze.

Nothing is ever your fault.

3 Likes

I make critical remarks but never personal slams. Good bye just shut up. I’m not a victim but a survivor of mind control surveillance electronic torture. Almost died.

daze dont worry, you want to chat? i’ll chat to you :slight_smile:

Nah thanks though.

@Daze you have got to be careful with what you write.
No one is out to get you.

I for one would like to see you on here but you can’t lash out at others.

2 Likes

Daze I think I can relate a little bit to you…maybe just a little bit. I’ve been through stuff I cannot even understand. Just had a good post deleted from your previous thread. I was flagged in like 30 seconds… If people don’t like it, they shouldn’t post or ignore YOUR thread in my opinion. But like others have said, we just gotta drop it sometimes. I know you’ve been through a lot or think you’re being targeted…But maybe if you just relax more, maybe get some trauma counseling or something, that could help. I told my team a lot and you know what they told me? It’s my imagination. That pissed me off, but I cannot expect them to understand everything. I may die an old man (hopefully) and never know the truth or the truth never uncovered or even find out it was all in my head…

I hope I don’t make you angry. I’m just trying to help.

1 Like