Have gone down 2 notches on my belt buckle!

Praise the lord! 151515

17 Likes

As long as I don’attempt to wrap it round my neck, I couldn’t care less about how my belt is doing :smile:
But congrats to you mate! I know you’ve been keen on losing some ballast for a while now.

2 Likes

That is awesome. I’ve been trying to loose weight for a long time, but no such luck here. It seems impossible! Oh, well, at least I’m toning up :slight_smile:

Congrats to you!

1 Like

@anon20613941 Well done. I wish I could lose some weight. Have cut down on takeaways , ie 4 in the timespan (7 weeks) at my old address I would have had 21 , but weight doesn’t seem to be shifting .

2 Likes

What are the new takeaways like in your new area? Any Good?

It’s hard to tell. When I was getting takeaways before I was using Just eat. There’s none for this town on Just eat . Also no menus through the door. I’ve found a Chinese and a kebab place to order online. Have tried the Chinese. It’s average,nothing special. There are other takeaways in the town but I’ve not yet summoned up the courage to venture out of the flat on my own.

1 Like

Hey, Congrats @anon20613941!
Nicely done!

2 Likes

nicely done jim i wish i could do the same. Kee going until you are satisfied with yourself.

2 Likes

I’m afraid to move out of my independent living complex because I’m afraid I will gain my weight back without their meal provisions. If I go back to depending upon myself for my own meals, I’m liable to go back to eating the way I was, which is very unhealthy.

1 Like