Has anyone trouble with their voices, as if they could see you?

Some people think it’s aliens…

ok, i dont have a problem
with them feeling me, because
they do not posses that ability

and thanks with your offer on helping
me with grounding.

atm i`m already content if i am being content.
I used too play a lot of video games, yet there is a lot of symbolism in video-games
these days. which in turns has effect.
but thanks for your tips

I know exactly what you are talking about. I’m new here, this is my first post. I’m having trouble trying to convince myself that my experience is not real.

I was going to write the whole story here LOL - I had to go back and erase it. Seriously, it would be a novel in itself. It’s too tiring to retell again and again anyways. Yeah… weird how we all have these same experiences huh?

I have seen the parabolic microphones. I have seen and heard them slander me up close and personal in public, and other times yell at me from a distance to try and provoke me. I too have heard them in my mind - later to meet the people that match the voices in public. If they are indeed real, they work in rotating teams and they threaten people not to tell. But then the big question of WHY? comes back to question ourselves of our sanity. The only logical decision becomes to try to ignore them if you can’t catch them or obtain proof that they exist.

I know it isn’t me.

They have harmed me physically twice while appearing to me, i say “they” as in i don’t know who they are really.

When the whole thing began on halloween thirteen years back i also was made to look at the clock at the same times over and over again, it started with 3, over time it was 3, 333, 111, 222, 444, 555, 616, 911, 1111.

They have told me who would win the superbowl twice now, and were correct.

They have also told me where to find things when i did not know where they were.

The clock thing has become especially wierd, i began doing simple divisions with them, like 666/108= 6.16666666666, 108 is an angle of the pentagram, or 1111/33=33.6666666666, 444/666=.66666666666., 666/333=2/333=.006006006, 33/6=5.5/6=.91666666666, 33/3=11/3=3.66666666666

So, that halloween things got bad, it began just before halloween technically but i remember on halloween it really kicked in, early in the day my mind was over run by horrible things and i saw an alien, or what looked like an alien, i was tormented the next two or three weeks, during this the clock thing began. I’ve been shocked and also burned while “someone” appeared to me.

I’ve seen pan, shadow people, light beings, a ufo, the alien, other things as well.

I don’t think that “schizophrenia” is schizophrenia at all actually, i know that im not sick and that it is something else entirely.

One way I don’t hear voices is I don’t think about anything

1 Like

yeah that can work, only not if you have intrusive thoughts.
Since they will comment on them.

I don’t think that “schizophrenia” is schizophrenia at all actually, i know that im not sick and that it is something else entirely.

I’m with you on that. There’s a higher intelligence behind it that’s foreign to the self.

They have also told me where to find things when i did not know where they were.

That happened to me too.

The voice could even tell the future as I experienced. It also made my poop into a comb! And made an alcohol bottle just in front of me disappear in the blink of an eye and made my eye look at where it was placed!

The voice also thought me one time a vocabulary I haven’t encountered yet. I googled it, and the word is in existent!

It once asked me to look in front of me. And there was a lower body of a man in white pants! It scared the ■■■■ out of me!

A lot more to mention!

I think that Force that produces the voice is the same as with Synchronicities.

After all that had happened though, I came to the conclusion that I need to live a life and I need to act on Free Will. Not on God’s will, nor any other’s will. Somehow I get the feeling that the self is getting unveiled.

FREE WILL is now an illusion imo, you are you
Due too being conditioned/ molded /formed by your environment
and by chemical/biological conditions that play a big part in your body/ mental state.

but im really interested, in you describing yourself that couldn`t be due to the above.

i agree, yet i don`t think its foreign
as much i hate the thought intrusion, its counterpart is actually
when someone ponds on a creative idea yet gets stuck.
and all of the suddenly out of the blank an idea pops into existence.

it must comes from somewhere…

FREE WILL is now an illusion imo, you are you
Due too being conditioned/ molded /formed by your environment
and by chemical/biological conditions that play a big part in your body/ mental state.

but im really interested, in you describing yourself that couldn`t be due to the above.

You are what you experienced in life. You act based on it and take responsibility of its consequences :slight_smile:

On psychological side, I think its called insight. I think it’s inherent in humans and other animals.

On the other side - Synchronicity - it suggests that everything is destined. How can you get insight when it’s already written? Insight or Script realization?

From experience of its power, I think any Idea can be caused by the force.

Although I’m not sure anymore, I think and feel that to some extent, one can come up with an idea independent from the force.

There was also one time when the voice was narrating my movements real time. It knew what my next moves were. I tried my best to deviate but… “You were gonna say …, but you decided to say … instead”… etc… It was talking too fast yet comprehensible…

^ During that time, I was in a car in crouching position looking down the floor. The voice was also telling me what was beside us, and behind us, I looked and it was correct. It also was telling me what the guys riding the vehicles was gonna act. And they were correct also.

I never encountered anything like it, so it was kindof scary.

^ Synchronicity+Voice in 1 :slight_smile:

i think that voices r just splinter personalities from ur own mind. hence y they can c through ur eyes, feel what u feel, hear what u hear etc’. just a fragmented self with different voices to ur own. i think that’s what mine r anyway. i can say what the voices say in my mind as they’re saying it. no time lag at all and they can do it back to me but only when i speak inside my mind. they can’t do it when i speak out loud. they also can’t differentiate between when i’m dreaming and when i’m awake. i often hear them in my dreams and they don’t seem to know i’m dreaming, or at least they’ve never said as much. they pretty much stick to the script that was laid out by triggered hypnosis so i don’t think there is a foreign intelligence behind them at all. one of them, i know for a fact has bipolar in real life and cannot control his temper yet his voice in my head is always calm and composed and i find that odd if he were supposed to b telepathic. no, not real…just triggered fragmented personalities.

1 Like