Has anyone came off of invega sustenna?

Invega was terrible. At one point I was on a high dose of the injection and 18mgs of pills daily

Hang on, eventually itā€™ll get off your system. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey dude let me know if the Wellbutrin helps with the side effect of low libido bc thatā€™s a huge issue for me and itā€™s really annoying especially at this age.

Ok will let you know. Havenā€™t noticed any changes as of yet

Thanks for the encouragementā€¦How long does it usually take? Itā€™s been 6 months for meā€¦how many shots did you have? And what were your side affects?

1 Like

@gilbezr Iā€™ve heard it can take 150 to 300 days. I had 4 or 5 injections. My last injection was November 2017. I donā€™t feel no improvement.

That sucks. Looks like weā€™re in the same boat. How are you dealing with it? Everyday is tough for me. How are you keeping yourself going?

@Luiyo how are you doing bro? Any improvement?

I have no choice. I try to focus on the fact that, this too shall passā€¦ I do nothing. Sit around Idol and wait. It sucks but like I said, donā€™t have a choice. How long was you on the shot?

Ive been off the shot for 8 months now and i feel fine

1 Like

Yeah same here bud. I had 4 shots. 234,156,156,117

How many shots did you have @anon20318121

Quite a few i cant remember but i started on 150 mg shots and went down.

It was the worst experience of my life i thought i was going to die

3 Likes

Its also called xeplion where i live

I have sexual dysfunction due to risperidone.

When u say u feel fine would u say u feel completely as u did off the shot? I know that may be hard to discern bc ur prob on a different med but I just mean the complete anhedonia and flatness that it causes, not to mention the inability to converse or think

1 Like

Good question broā€¦by the way where are you from? What state do you currently live in? @anon20742722

Iā€™m from Wisconsin, near Milwaukee- wbu?

1 Like

Iā€™m From IL. A couple hours south of Chicago.

1 Like

Iā€™m from Alabama