Going to start CBD therapy for severe schizophrenia

I think iti 007 has failed … do u know @twinklestars…!!!

1 Like

Good luck @jeroenp!

2 Likes

No, they’re submitting it to the FDA probably later this year. FDA will say yea or nay, or require more data.

5 Likes

@far_cry0 according to this(very recent) article ITI 007 did not fail, and is currently in stage 3 for schizophrenia(last sentence).
https://thefrugalforager.com/2018/04/17/on-may-9-intra-cellular-therapies-inc-itci-eps-estimated-at-0-65/

4 Likes

Lets hope it comes clean…!!! Holy cow…!!!

3 Likes

Thanks Wave!!!

1 Like
6 Likes

hey you :slight_smile: hows it going

1 Like

Good luck! I been wanting to try cbd therapy myself but don’t currently have the money. Using it is a monotreatment can necessitate upwards of 1000 mg of cbd a day. If it doesn’t work at low dosages, talk to your doctor about increasing it to see what will happen. Best of wishes

I am good jeroen… i am at the bank now…!!!

1 Like

What kind of cbd are you going to use (brand)? What dosage etc? Tell us more about the practicals.

3 Likes

Be careful jeroen…!!! It has side effect too…

1 Like

@jeroenp is it covered by disability insurance? If not, I’m guessing you’re going to pay a lot for CBD.

1 Like

4% I already get relief of depressive symptoms I only took it twice its also anti psychotic

its not covered and you cannot buy it in pharmacies, I paid 30 euro plus 5 euro for shipping on that website

I think I can do a month maybe with that price

Is CBD known to have any side effects?

1 Like

its not toxic, please watch the youtube video I posted above that guy is not me but he clearly explains the use for schizophrenia :!

1 Like

@DNA this video :slight_smile:

1 Like

From when u will start…!!!

1 Like