Follow-up to What have you done -- What are you doing next?

-I’m going to do four classes this fall, almost to my work goal.
-Must stay ‘on the check’ now and just work part-time. Gang stalking is too bad here from large church group I tried & few really screwed up victims of my abuser…I also tried too hard to get a part-time job over last 10 years so no way I can even get phone call from good employers here. My resume is in the system 5+ versions.
-May move to small town & buy a dump due to employment situation in city/high cost of living. Open to full-time employment but have to keep the hippie mentality to deal with this & low BS job is available…
-Looking for town with good internet & just work projects.

4 Likes

-I’m going to go swimming and join a Pilates class.
-Start my graphic novel.
-I’m going to start art college in September at a real college (for the past few years I’ve studied through distance learning-I will be continuing to do so I’m just pleased I will be an ‘official’ student)
-I’ll be starting my first module towards my new degree path in October.

4 Likes

I’m going to take one class this summer because my hours at my job increase during summer.

I’m going to try and take on different task’s at work so I can learn how to do them.

I’m learning how to cook for myself more.

4 Likes

How did you do in your classes James? I think you said you took your last final exam last week?

Blessings,

Anthony

Thanks asking.
Grades get posted tomorrow. I feel like I did Ok. I answered all the questions on the final and didn’t feel thrown or confused or hit out of the blue with anything. Previous test and projects have come back in the solid B range with a few thumbs up in there. So I do know I passed. I just don’t know the magic number.

I was taking math and intro to biology. I’m gearing up for a science class with a lab in fall because horticulture is going to require that. But I’ll cross that bridge when I come to it.

How have you been these days?

1 Like

That’s great bud! I’m glad to hear that you’re giving it all you got. I have no doubt that you’ll do well :slight_smile:

Ive been doing very well lately. Getting out and walking (before the outside temp reaches 95° here). And yesterday I went to the grocery store with my friend for the first time in a few months. I had some glitches not too long ago, but I’m recovering quickly from them!

Blessings,

Anthony

1 Like

I’m so glad to hear that your getting out and about more. Also glad to hear that your getting over the glitches faster.

I’m fighting off some doom and gloom thinking… with help of course. But life happens, things change, and I have to tell myself not to stress.

1 Like

What’s got you troubled with the doom and gloom? Is it the OCD and ADHD symptoms that you were talking about a while ago?

Let me know if I can help.

Blessings,

Anthony

1 Like

I got my self fired for losing my interest in my job, and because I fell in love for the first time in my life which got me distracted beyond repair.
…I’m sitting at home depressed and missing the one I fell in love with, trying to find ways to be with him again, I can’t find any :frowning:
planning to find a new job and it might get my mind off things that have been bothering me for so long.
I lost interest on my study plans, I lost interest on everything I used to do…I’m not doing my research anymore…
I wish all of you good luck, but my life is on hold for now, until a further notice :wink:

1 Like

sorry alex, to hear that, but at least you experienced ’ love ’ and hopefully it will continue.
don’t lose hope on the job front.
take care

3 Likes

thank you darksith, I hope things would become better…it was my year of hell !

1 Like

Alex, you are strong , smart and kind…you’ll get there.
take care

2 Likes