Finally returning back to normal after taking fish oil

Be careful taking fish oil with abilify is all I can say. It was a bad trip for me. My paranoia came back and today is the first day I don’t feel paranoid in some way.

I took (high strength) fish oil for about 5 days and it’s taken a week to get back to “normal”

4 Likes

I’m glad you’re feeling better, sorry that happened to you.

1 Like

Cheers dude, I’m glad you’re feeling better.

Was it just too activating?

I got the feeling on abilify in general. Was too stimulating, I think it sent me into some mania. I could imagine the combo.

1 Like

My GP gave me Omega 3 ethyl ester fish oil capsules for high cholesterol because i can’t take statins
After the first week i had wild dreams. After the second week i had insomnia
I haven’t taken them for a few days and I’m not sure they caused my insomnia but
I had been sleeping too much.

1 Like

It was too activating for sure. And it also made me really anxious.

1 Like

I had a really tough time getting to sleep on them too.

Dang, thanks for sharing this. I was taking fish oil (also high strength) for a few days around the time I did that stupid post with the ‘suicide attempt’. I never made the connection but maybe thats what happened. (I’m still on abilify 400 btw).

Really glad you’re feeling relatively normal again @everhopeful!

1 Like

Glad you are getting back to normal @everhopeful.

1 Like

Take phosphatidylserine sunflower version if find it difficult to get deep steady sleep at night. Take it preferably around 5 PM.

Omega 3 intake is linked to insomnia as its brain stimulating one just like vitamin B12, Lione’s mane mushroom etc. But its not bad either as it improves cognition.

1 Like