Females think i am a predator on this site!

Wow, @notmoses, that’s a beautiful interpretation. Thanks for sharing that.

3 Likes

To be honest i get it, it’s pretty deep and intellectual @Notmoses. I had to read it twice for i am only a mere schizophrenic.

1 Like

That’s Art, @Kenforce

If you’re prolific enough, eventually the audience will start attributing meanings that were never really intended by the author.

The sign that you’ve ‘arrived’…Magnificent! :wink:

1 Like

Haha thanks, ya, i would say i’ve some waht arrived in knowledge of myself. Aswell as my hardships overcome in my life i attribute some of my self knowledge to the cbt books recommended by this sight. I am still reading them.:books::open_book::bookmark_tabs::notebook_with_decorative_cover::closed_book::orange_book:

1 Like

I was referring to @notmoses in my last post…

But I do like your style as well. :wink:

2 Likes

I think @danddolo is a troll…simple as that…he posts things and then says he’s sorry…just trying to get a rise out of people and doing unacceptable things.

5 Likes

That literally made me laugh so hard food came out of my mouth!

1 Like

I think we should let the administrators decide.

Decide what?

Lol, glad I can make someone laugh!!

If he should be banned, if he hasn’t been banned already.

Oh, okay…

He’s already been banned twice.

This thread name should be changed from, “females think im a predator” to “females know I’m a predator”.

3 Likes

You guys…are like a bunch of gossiping ladies.
I brought some tea for ya? :tea:

I think this thread should be locked.

1 Like

I don’t think he should be on our site, but I can feel sympathy for the guy, provided he doesn’t engage in violent or threatening behavior. He wants attention from women very badly, and he doesn’t know how to get it. I’m hoping that he can grow up, that he can change.

The dude is a douche regardless of his affliction…

You can close this thread now Mods, and even ban me if you like for saying that.

1 Like

Patrick…you so fierce like a tiger :leopard:

3 Likes

1 Like

How do we know you’re not Cat Stevens in real life? Hiding behind a mask with a so called family?

5 Likes