Feeling suicidal a bit

Well it’s not much of a problem having 3 friends then. It just means you have the opportunity to get to know those people a little closer. I think I opened up about this to a friend once and he said it was not how I see it about not liking me. I noticed we always have the same problems.

I think for me one of my main concerns is that the lonilness will drive me to psychosis again. I hope not. I’m a bit opposite to you in that respect.

But yes at the same time being around people that make u anxious is not good either. Its tough.

Hello @anon90843118 . Your “need” for friends is sort of an intrusive thought.
Sometimes I get intrusive thoughts that I am lonely, but these are hostile thoughts.
You should know, that it is possible to live without being close to anybody,
you just need to control intrusive thoughts about loneliness.
For me I even feel better when I am alone over being with people.

Ya I have only a few irl friends but it’s ok, I hope you feel better! Your online and irl friends would be devastated if something happened to ya

Thanks for calling me a great person.
I think I’ll need to reach out to my three friends again at some point but right now I feel so unworthy. I have too much anxiety around them atm.

1 Like

If you are feeling suicidal, please tell someone — a friend or family member, a teacher, a doctor or therapist or call 911 (if you’re in the U.S.) or the Emergency Medical Services phone number in your country.

You can also call a suicide prevention hotline—these are available in the U.S. and in many other countries.

International suicide hotlines:

Suicide hotlines in the U.S.:

More resources:

2 Likes

I don’t understand wat you mean about you and your friend.

1 Like

Thankyou @toughluck33

1 Like

You were on 5mg abilify which is an antidepressant. Now you’re not and you’re depressed. I actually told you this would happen but can’t find the post.

You’re feeling low because of the med change. Report it to your doctor.

I said to a friend once what I thought about them not liking me and they said that it wasn’t like what I was saying and they seemed genuinely confused. I think it is just the illness and the negative outlook on life thing. Your friends probably won’t see you hanging around with them as bothering them they would probably be happy to meet up with you.

1 Like

I decided to stay on 5mg.

Montezuma points at Butterfly

You my friend, are awesome.

PLEASE do not hurt yourself. Okay?

If things get a little hard, please consider going to the hospital too.

:hugs:

2 Likes

It’ll take 2 weeks to start working again.

1 Like

Thanks @everhopeful… You know you’re stuff.

@Montezuma, and you are just as awesome if not more haha!

2 Likes

Hey @anon90843118, you’re cool to have around. This world would be less cool without you. Don’t give any power to those suicidal thoughts. Remember that you are not alone in struggling with a mental illness. I’m certain the majority of us who post here can relate to the way you are feeling. Many of us have felt that way at one point or another. Don’t feel worthless or useless. Your real life friends care about you and your online friends do too. Trust me, the world wouldn’t be as cool if you weren’t around.:slightly_smiling_face: (I’m not saying you’re coldhearted okay :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :butterfly:)

3 Likes

You’re always so kind. I think your real life friends would be happy to hear from you. Think of something enjoyable to do, and invite them to do it.

Try not to take an “all or nothing” approach. Don’t expect to be a social butterfly. Just find people you’re amenable with, and hang out with them.

I used to be close to my brother but I’m not anymore it made me cry today

Thanks Chess24…

Very different line of thought.

I’ll keep that in mind.

Idk if I can last my whole life without anybody but at least this gives me some hope temporarily

1 Like

It’s more suicidal ideation, me disappearing than me actually acting on it. But thanks