Feeling better now that I took Iti-007 / Lumateperone

So last night I was able to start my trial med. Promised you guys some updates. So it’s day one. So far the only side effect I have noticed is the tiredness. The voices are gone for now. Glad that the med is doing it’s job. Will continue to update you guys. :grinning:

22 Likes

Interesting. I remember reading previously that the main side effect was “mild sedation”.

1 Like

Yeah. I definitely felt that. Last night I passed out about 30 minutes after taking it. My husband was nice enough to stay up with our toddler so I could sleep. I did also have some vivid ass dreams. Which is really rare for me.

5 Likes

Wow. This is great news.

2 Likes

Thank you so much! I know I am so happy. Yesterday was rough but today is much better.

2 Likes

Hopefully the sedation is temproray while you get used to the drug :slight_smile:
Glad to hear you’re feeling better!

3 Likes

Yeah I am thinking my body will adjust. I slept 24 hours straight when I first took abilify. I slept maybe 8 with this one and was able to get up to take my step son to the bus stop. Stop and get food and stop and get cigarettes. Still tired, but about to drink my morning coffee.

4 Likes

I just looked up iti-007 clinical trials. They have 3 in my area but none for sza/sz. Closest one is for bipolar disorder. This is good news though.

2 Likes

Any sexual dysfunction side effects?

Thanks for updating us.

Aw I am sorry to hear that they don’t have any schizophrenia trials in your area. They are also testing it for bipolar in my area. i actually had my initial interview the last day I could to enter the trial. Got extremely lucky I called when I did.

3 Likes

Only my first day taking it so not sure yet. But I will say that wasn’t on the list of side effects they gave me. But they also did say that I could have side effects that weren’t listed and to let them know if I did.

3 Likes

Did hey say you were allowed to give updates? Most studies make you sign a nondisclosure contract

1 Like

Thanks @Saywhaat your a great help.

Yes I did ask. And she said of course you can. Guess they want me to talk about it so they get more exposure.

2 Likes

Remember there is an adjustment period with each med change and it is just unavoidable for many.

The sleepiness might go away in a week or so. Really hope this works out for you.

1 Like

You’re welcome :smile:

Thank you. I am also thinking it will go away or at least subside. That was listed as the main side effect.

2 Likes

The list of side effects include:

Most common: headache, tiredness, dizziness or lightheadedness.

Additional side effects that gave been observed:
Low blood pressure or fast heartbeat when standing up
Tachycardia
Nausea and/ or committing
Abdominal pain/cramps
Feeling "drunk"
Diarrhea
Dry mouth
Weakness
Anxiety
Insomnia
Changes in levels of liver enzymes
Hot and/or cold sensations
Stuffy nose
Sweating

I will also report to them and you guys if I have any additional side effects.

2 Likes

I’m interested in if it helps with negative symptoms.

I hope so. Guess I will see.