ITI-007 new med

Anyone heard of it? or been on it and aloud to talk about it? Starting my trial soon.

2 Likes

No but I would love to try it

1 Like

Im hoping it works well. Im really nervous about it though.

2 Likes

You will be fine and can share your experience with us.

1 Like

Thanks! I will have to talk to the people who run the study about if im aloud to share or not, but i would love to share with you guys.

6 Likes

Yea I hope you can will be very interesting

2 Likes

Good luck with your trial !!

Please let it work well for your symptoms !!

:pray:

2 Likes

Thank you so much!!!

2 Likes

It’s quite famous on this forum. If you use the search function you’ll find a lot of discussion.

2 Likes

Thank you for the advice! Going to do that now

1 Like

I’m jealous that you’re part of this trial. You probably won’t be able to share your progress, but it’s good to know the trial is starting soon!

1 Like

Oh no about not being able to share. But have an appointment in two weeks and I believe I start it then.

2 Likes

You were looking for a non-narcotic anti anxiety med, was buspar a good fit?

1 Like

Haven’t tried it yet. Just resumed my vistaril and it has been helping.

2 Likes

The newer name is lumateperone.
Good luck.

1 Like

Good luck, Saywhaat! I hope the new med works well for you!

1 Like

Could you all let us know how you are currently doing? What are ur symptoms (positive, negative, cognitive, etc…) so that we can compare your before and after situation?

2 Likes

With abilify I still ear voices almost daily. It’s just not for long like it was pre abilify. I have major depression and my anxiety has gotten so much worse. I have a hard time being social or going places. Have an even harder time getting in the shower or cleaning. Can’t focus I take sarcosine just to get thru school. And my memory is awful!

Keep in mind, unless this is an “open label” study you may get a placebo or active control (another antipsychotic).

1 Like

I take abilify, and if anyone gave me anything I would think it works. Everything I’ve taken over the years I thought was working, but in the end it all turned out to be the abilify.

Everyone is different, but I’ve never experienced placebo effect as much as I have while taking abilify.

Funny that.