Just realized I haven't given an update for the trial

So now the vivid intense dreams are gone. And I have not seen any shadow people or animals in a few days. Only twice did I see a shadow in the corner of my eye but I couldn’t make anything out so I didn’t mind it. Getting more used to the medication as far as tiredness goes. I am able to stay up longer after taking it and I am drinking a lot less coffee to stay awake. Any other questions on my experience with ITI-007 ask away.

8 Likes

Oh and someone asked me about sexual side effects. I have none :grinning: with abilify I was hyperactive sexually. Like compulsively in a bad way. Now I feel normal again and am still able to enjoy the alone time I spend with my husband.

2 Likes

do you have voices?

1 Like

I didn’t the first two days I took it and a few random days since then. But when I get super stressed and overwhelmed they creep in. If I calm myself down they go away. I have also been really stressed with kids, school, and moving so I am not surprised they crept in at moments.

3 Likes

How’s the nausea?

1 Like

It has been so much better. I usually feel it when I wake up and then it goes away after a little bit. I still have it at random times of the day but it isn’t constant.

2 Likes

nausea must be due to abilify withdrawal…

1 Like

Can you compare ITI-007 with other antipsychotics?

1 Like

That is what I was thinking.

1 Like

I don’t think I have to much insight as every med hits each person different and I have only tried 3 antipsychotics. The first I tried was awful for me. Risperdol gave me a lot of side effects. I was in a drug liked state, forgot everything, and had extremely bad motor side effects. Abilify made me gain a bunch of weight and gave me hypersexuality. They all 3 make me tired. My depression is better on ITI-007. I feel more motivated even if it’s hard to get started. I also feel better cognitively. I can read better now.

3 Likes

Thank you for update…

1 Like

Shadows can be frustrating as well as other things. Risperdal made me all doggy. But hopefully this new med will keep up its vigor for you. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah I hadn’t seen shadow since I was 15 years old and on meth until I started ITI-007. Glad they went away for now.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.