Feel i have people inside my body

feel that i have people inside my body and they effect the way i feel and the way i think, feel that they can move my hands and feet and also my jaw, wondering how people can be possessed by others

Can you rationalize that those thoughts are not feasible?

hard for me to rationalize because i feel them physically

Are you distressed with this? Is this a one time thing or it’s been going on lately?

I definitely feel my not-okay inner children “bus riders” stirring the pot. Every once in a while, the bus driver has to get up, put them back in their seats, buckle their little belts and take their food fight ammo away from them.

Observe to notice to recognize to acknowledge to accept to own to appreciate to understand to process to transcend. That’s how it works… for me, anyway.

See Pair A Docks: The 10 StEPs of Emotion Processing.

i have aliens operating on me most nights at the moment…
the wierd thing is i would say mine is real and yours is a delusion…but hey that is sz for you.
know someone cares :sunny:
take care :alien;

Have posted bout this before, but unfortunately i believe they are real and don’t know how to deal with them.

I’m afraid I can’t show you a technique to deal with those feelings or beliefs. And I don’t think there is any. Others might suggest meds adjustment.

I’ve experienced for quite some time in my stomach and chest sometimes. I know it’s real because I can feel it.

When i am anxious i feel it in my stomach and chest.

I also feel like that sometimes. There’s a male voice called Alien inside my head, a person in me, also a female voice/person in me. And when things go rough, there’s a monster inside of me as well inserting thoughts in my head. But that’s Alien’s work, inserting thoughts in my head. Fortunately the meds has calmed him down, it feels like he is still there and always will be, but he’s dormant, like he’s sleeping.

I have them in me all the time trying to become me, this happens hundreds of times a day as they continue becoming themselves only. I don’t really mind as long as they have something to say that is worth listening to. I also have those pesky aliens always doing things to me but what the hell they seem nice and keep things interesting enough. I don’t get the pushed thoughts or bad thoughts in my mind they just get swept away before they enter here. I sometimes allow them to do small tasks by just letting them come forward to sweep the floor or help me make supper they enjoy this and I feel their curiosity all the time as they ask questions of things.

Powessy

I will suggest that there are techniques to deal with those feelings and beliefs that you may not have encountered yet. Here are three. There are many others.

Mind-Body Bridging Therapy

I have no delusions nor hallucinations so it isn’t an issue for me. I just said that I, personally, can’t show him “a technique to deal with those feelings or beliefs”.

Uhhh, wellllll, I think you said more than that:

But you don’t need to defend yourself further. I get that it was probably innocent. I just wanted to make the point that there are research-verified techniques to handle those feelings and beliefs.

I just don’t think there is a method for wellness, sanity and well being. But that is only my experience.
There are people who get well from schizophrenia or other mi, but no one knows how it is or was achieved, not even the person that got well themselves. This is an example for the: I don’t think there is any method.

But don’t get me wrong. I don’t oppose anyone doing psychotherapy or other therapies, even alternative ones. I’m not in favour or against any of them.

Just because you can feel it doesn’t mean it’s real. That’s what I learned. I felt like someone was using my eyes once or my hands. It’s just a strange delusion

1 Like

Bingo. High five.

1 Like