Aliens are watching me and reading my thoughts

I am in panic… I don’t know what to do

1 Like

Have some tea, pet a cat, watch some Netflix, read a book, whatever. Just do what you’d do as if there weren’t any aliens, because there aren’t.

Look at it logically: Our instruments are good enough that we know there are no planets that support life within light years of Earth. That means any aliens that are here have made incredible energy expenditures to get here (we’re talking Kardashev 3 or above). Do you really think you are important enough for an alien race to burn the energy of an entire solar system for so they can eavesdrop on your thoughts, anal probe some people and mutilate cattle?

No, it’s just delusional thinking caused by an illness. You can safely ignore the delusions. The X-Files used to be a TV show that I regarded as The Truth. Now it’s just something I laugh at.

8 Likes

It seems real though… I am in panic…

2 Likes

Do u have clonazapam anti anxiety medicine…!!
It may help u …!!!

1 Like

Delusions are like those “hole in the ground” illusions created by skilled painters. They seem real if you’re on one side of them, but you can walk over them safely, and when you’re looking back you can see it was fake. And amusing that you were nervous or scared at all.

It’s all perspective. Change your perspective and you have the power over the delusions because you automatically know they’re not real. (Practice this and take your meds.)

6 Likes

Try to relax @Om_Sadasiva.
There are no Aliens, this is a delusion.

Can you contact your psychiatrist?
Hang on.

3 Likes

I will contact him in the afternoon… Probably I will need to increase my dose.

2 Likes

Aliens can do this?

1 Like

Really? They can read my thoughts…

2 Likes

It’s most likely a delusion. I believe in aliens and they can do this, but meds seem to counter their abilities. I have schizophrenia too. I take meds and I feel pretty good.

3 Likes

I already take a big dose of risperidone and haloperidol.

1 Like

Are you watching stuff you’re not supposed to be watching? I watched alien and conspiracy stuff yesterday and it affected me. Junk in junk out.

3 Likes

The meds block my memories and clear my head.

2 Likes

No I didn’t watch anything about aliens. It just came to me naturally. Voices also say that I am watched by aliens.

2 Likes

I’m sorry you’re going through this. Maybe your schizophrenia is more severe? I technically have Sza. Voices can be misleading. Mine are mostly nonsense. Learn and try to ignore them.

2 Likes

I try to ignore them. The feeling of being watched gives me panic… I imagine the screens and monitors by which they see me

1 Like

I believe we are in matrix, sure. I fear they may abduct me

1 Like

You need meds adjustment. Talk with your pdoc

2 Likes

I will talk to him. I already take big doses. I don’t know what’s happening…

1 Like

You’re on the wrong meds then

1 Like