Ever thought you were God? or Jesus?

My delusions were more about thinking the radio emcee was aware if me and speaking to me.

1 Like

I’m ok now, just felt in sh.it at the time in 2000, I know now it was my mind in psychosis

it did change me doe

1 Like

@PinCushion

I also had an experience with the radio when I had my first episode in 2015. It was mocking me. It was terrible.

1 Like

I want compensation for suffering involved

1 Like

me too…
The PTSD from many of my episodes is alarming. I am terrified I will do something horrible to hurt myself or others.

I’ll give you $5 for your suffering and you give me $5 for my suffering.

Fair?

1 Like

my suffering was totally different to yours

1 Like

Yeah, you’re right. You didn’t have a broken back and you weren’t born with a crippled heart.

You owe me $15 now.

You owe me $20 if you weren’t sexually abused as a kid too.

Thanks for pointing this out!

1 Like

Wait. I forgot about the diabetes and the Parkinson’s.

I’M GONNA BE RICH!!!

1 Like

justice one day can be served IMO

were payback is served karma overload for evil

the person who sexually abused you will be punished IMO eventually in this life or after

I’ve never thought I was any kind of religious figure…my last delusion was that I had been genetically modified by people in the ER so that I could no longer digest macronutrients and so I stopped eating for awhile and got messed up physically cuz of it. I haven’t had any delusions since then.

1 Like

I am so glad your delusions have stopped @WhiteRaven
Mine are 90% gone too. I still am bewildered over events that were SO convincing. For example; The universe told me it would remove all the broken capillaries on my feet. They were both covered with them. They are gone now. Entirely. for the last 8 years. Confusing. I still take my meds though.

1 Like

I don’t need them to be punished. I just need for them not to colour my actions moving forward. Yesterday’s problems should not be brought into today.

2 Likes

Sounds like you done a bit of therapy mate :hugs: :+1:

1 Like

Yes, absolutely.
I was told by a universal being that I was a direct descendant of the first man that ever lived.
I saw many pictures of angels, weird universal beings, signs, symbols, government figures.
Aliens, and quite frankly weird and bizarre things that look scary and irrational.
I was in the psych ward talking to ‘mother universe’ with light bursts and things like that
One way or the other I thought she might’ve been some government conspiracy…
I still see visions to this day but I just do best I can to set them aside and live normally…

1 Like

Thank you for sharing @Cloudd3ad . I was still crazy in the hospital after meds. I was dancing like an expert (not really), doing martial arts (not really) and running faster than any human ever has. That was even after meds. I was using my God powers. So effing ridiculous! I am embarrassed.

Messianic complex doesn’t go away for me. 12+ years, Son of Allah, Third Coming of Jesus, etc.

2 Likes

At the risk of asking a stupid question @Lcray, do you still genuinely believe it? or do you acknowledge you are MI? or both? I believe mine about 10 to 15%, even with meds.

Well, I surely have schizophrenia, I can see it on MRI. If the delusions are true I live to 1,000 years, plenty of time to handle the situation safely and rationally, nothing to worry about, but still important to embrace aspects of recovery as it pertains to schizophrenia.

1 Like

I also have religious delusions, medication really helps. This forum really helps.

And I’m also able to keep my faith even with these religious delusions.

3 Likes