Ever heard of ACT treatment?

They have it in the America. Do other countries have this type of mental health services? Anyone getting services from an ACT team. Those that are really struggling from severely could greatly benefit from it.

2 Likes

They are starting an ACT group at my clinic. My counselor uses it during our sessions, and I may join the group. It’s difficult to have acceptance when you are “delusional”

1 Like

AcT stands for assertive community treatment

1 Like

Does it?!?!?!?

Actually, Google says that ACT stands for something else:

I don’t think they have it in my country. We do have a limited number of CBT practicians, though.

3 Likes

Andrey is right …its acceptence and commitment therapy… i think this therapy is good for sz too…we dont have such therapy in our country…hahaha…u guys can try this up…take care…

3 Likes

Did you meet your therapist, Niraj?
What did he say? Is he a nice guy?

2 Likes

Andrey i am in process of meeting my therapist.it may take a week now… i will inform u as soon as i start therapy. … keep it up andrey u can do a lot of stuff…keep doing right…

2 Likes

They are both right. ACT is the acronym for both acceptance and commitment therapy and for assertive community treatment.

And yes, they have ACT teams in my country.

4 Likes

Both kind of ACT sound helpful

1 Like

U are from rich country treebeard…just saying…

1 Like

Yes :blush: I’ve been very lucky in many ways. I hope that in the future, the world will be less divided between the rich and the poor. And when I hopefully can work and earn enough to donate money to charities, I will donate to foreign aid charities that work to lessen that divide. That has been my plan since I was young.

3 Likes

I like ur thought tree…keep it up…one day u will lead ur country … I am sure. Take care buddy…

2 Likes

In my country they say “a good day is already known from early morning” or something like that. Meaning that good kids will grow up to become good adults too :slight_smile:

4 Likes