Ever been handcuffed to a hospital bed?

i have been in this unfortunate position twice and hopefully never again. Just curious if anyone else has has this happen to them?

1 Like

Not to a hospital bed but by the police when I tried to run away after drinking after an overdose :confounded::confounded:

Yes and i’ve been handcuffed in a patrol car. More than once.

2 Likes

never in a hospital bed but I don’t think that’s really humane. Ive seen how some of those conditions occur. I dont agree with all the procedures they do.

I think I might have been one time when I overdosed on some pills. I don’t remember very well.

I have once, after I flew in a violent rage after taking some Piracetam and attacked my dad with an endless barrage of weak, flailing punches. My elbows are bad, so I kind of knew it wouldn’t cause damage, so that was one of my rationales. I also thought he was the “controller” of this reality in which I was trapped. Cops came and subdued me, then I was cuffed, and taken to the hospital for psych evaluation. In the evaluation room my hands and legs were cuffed, but I stayed stark still, as the synthetic drug had worn off by then. Also had a ridiculous inner dialogue going on.

Weird times, and one of my biggest regrets, hitting my dear pop.

2 Likes

Yes, they used four point restraints on me after a suicide attempt. I still have nightmares about it from time to time.

1 Like

Tied to the hospital bed once… one of the worst feeling ever

3 Likes

it was horrible.

1 Like

I’ve been restrained in an ambulance a few times but I think that’s protocol

But still, it made me feel horrible and was demoralizing and dehumanizing to me.

1 Like

I have been once. They were belts. I was comforable but my legs were tied to and they were appart. I remember i was afraid someone will rape me.

1 Like

Are you really naturally cured? Interested to know lol.

I’ve not been in hospital but I’m sorry that doesn’t sound pleasant.

1 Like

My regimen contains a great deal of vitamin supplements, they’ve made a big difference where antipsychotics were failing to help. That’s the natural part.

Only after I managed to wiggle my way out of the soft strap restraints twice to escape the ER. They used two pair of handcuffs super tight, left bruises. It was awful.

1 Like

I’ve only been strapped to a hospital bed never in actual handcuffs.

1 Like

Handcuffed once in a police station and in the back of a patrol vehicle.

Chained by leather cuffs on all four limbs to a hard leather table for hours at a time. One of the worst experiences in my life and it is barbaric in my opinion.

3 Likes

Yes I have. 1515