El Video Game Threado 2.0

That’s a shame you can’t play video games comfortably. It is very kind of you to have given it to your sister.

2 Likes

games are like my only escape other than my guitar

1 Like

If you loved Injustice you will highly likely enjoy Mortal Kombat.

1 Like

Yeah I think it’s been nearly 10 years. Mods help a little though.

1 Like

What kind of video games do you enjoy, metalhead?

Yep! I tried the Game of Thrones mod as well as Prophesy of Pendor. I didn’t do well in either. I stick to Floris.

1 Like

Shooters and Rocksmith on xbox (anthem, CoD, destiny) and MMORPG’s on PC (WoW, Eve) etc

1 Like

Cool. Have you looked into The Division 2? That is a shooter I’ve been enjoying lately.

Joker from Persona 5 is being added as DLC to the roster of Super Smash Brothers Ultimate.

1 Like

I’ve seen it but I decided I was going to pass on this one, I was part of the D1 alpha and beta, then did the full game, I kinda burnt myself out on the whole IP

1 Like

Downloaded the new Tetris 99 on the switch. It was free. I don’t understand it. I got far but people playing against me were blasting my board and causing the board to reach the top. Then I looked at my stats and realized I wasn’t playing it right. Anyone have experience?

2 Likes

Theres some way for you to choose which one of your on screen enemies to target (the little rectangles surrounding your play area which show other players’ games). That way you choose who will receive grey garbage lines when you clear 2 or more lines with one move.

You need to play awhile and “knockout” some players (give them trash that causes them to lose the game) to level up, and leveling up raises the speed at which you can produce trash for other enemies.

It’s battle royale and only the last player standing wins. Whenever I do well I just end up getting targeted and get tons of grey blocks on my screen until I lose. I haven’t played enough matches to level up or anything.

2 Likes

Oh thanks for that explanation. I have a better understanding now!

2 Likes

I know I dogged the game but I am enjoying watching my brother play this a bit.

He was fighting this boss and beat the first form and thought he was done. Lol.

I was like, “Its going to get back up.”.

The look on his face! LOL

1 Like

Anybody play Verdun or Tannenberg (1914-1918 game series)? I want to create a squad so we can use the better artillery and gas attack perks for playing together often :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I played alot of black survival on steam. Or else some Overwatch.

1 Like

I have Verdun for PC. Haven’t played it much lately. I was terrible at it. I think it came with a humble bundle. The game was fun, I was just not good at it.

@agent101g, hey man! How are you doing? Have you tried Outward yet? If so what did you think of it?

2 Likes

Oh I haven’t played much of it, I found the guy who wants me to go to sleep for the night on the bedroll. Instead of going to bed in game I explored and found some berries.

I’m kind of burning out on botw cuz my weapon inventory is full and I feel bad throwing out some of my cooler weapons. I’m gonna try to do Outward tonight for a few hours. It looks great, but I haven’t seen the combat mechanics yet. Also I’m surprised there’s no jump button.

1 Like

If you’d like to play cooperatively when you play later tonight let me know. It has a dodge roll but no jump. Also oddly enough it doesn’t have any fall damage. The combat is similar to Dark Souls. I find it much more balanced for two people than for one. When I play alone I have to fight methodically. Block and strike only when there is an opening. Usually fighting more than one bad guy at a time is a life or death situation. It is strangely addictive.

I tried to co-op with a stranger and lost my backpack and a load of stuff it had. There are still bugs. I hope you enjoy it. The first quest is timed but after that you will be free to explore before joining a faction. I haven’t joined a faction. I’ve been trying to get a hang of the game and get better equipment.

1 Like

For mobile gaming news, the much anticipated Elder Scrolls Blades phone game is now in early access for some and available to download. After downloading it is recommended you sign up for early access on playblades.com using a Bethesda account. I’ve been unable to play so far but am awaiting an email for early access.