Down 2, 13 more to go!

I lost 2 pounds (.9kg) this week. Yay! 13 pounds (5.8kg) more to go. I’m gonna get there. I’m hoping to lose at least 1 pound per week over the next 13 weeks. This is to lose the 15 I gained.

12 Likes

Nice! Seems like you got things under control…easy peasey you got this

2 Likes

Thanks @ThePoet

1 Like

Idk what’s going on with me lol…I lost 5 lbs but then my scale is showing I gained some back…idk maybe its all water cause it’s been hot.

That being said I haven’t been working lately so… Once I return to work (construction) I should lose some…my plan is to focus on diet since I exercise at work basically.

1 Like

good for you !! losing weight isn’t easy…

1 Like

Yeah. If you’re not working you’ll burn fewer calories. If you’re going back to work soon don’t worry about it.

1 Like

Thanks @jukebox

1 Like

Good going @ZmaGal!
You’ve got this!

1 Like

Thanks @Wave !!!

1 Like

This is one of my affirmations… Just think it’s easy then it is! :sweat_smile:Well it helps.

Congratulations @ZmaGal!!

2 Likes

I agree with that 100% …if you tell yourself something is heavy it’s gonna seem heavier… Also when I do pushups I count into 10s instead of saying. The actual number cause if I say 30 it’ll seem like a lot so I just count to 10 three times

###mind haxx

2 Likes

Thanks @LittleMissSlothy !!!

1 Like

I count to 50 twice. It helps me. :slight_smile:

I’m trying to pick up some motivation to get using my new weights, dumb bells and bar. I don’t really know where to start with reps and stuff, or how to use them properly. Any ideas on the net where I can get this basic advice?

2 Likes

I’m not sure about technical stuff but if your looking for a good motivation channel or just wanna watch that kind of content I’d subscribe to Eddie Hall… He’s world strongest man 2017 and a funny dude

1 Like

I just asked my husband to look into this for you. He used to be Mr Michigan

1 Like

Cool!

I am not looking for massive bulk. I aim more for Brad Pitt in fightclub or Bruce Lee as I am the same height as Bruce.

1 Like

Athlean X Jeff Caviellere. He can design a plan from beginner to expert but I don’t know how much he would cost.

1 Like

Check out his body exercises. A supreme athlete or what?

Jeff Cavaliere | ATHLEAN-X 66 Bodyweight Exercises (BEST EVER!) - YouTube

@labratmat, do you live near a Planet Fitness? They have free personal training classes with the membership

1 Like

I want to do this at home, but obviously realising that if I really want to make gains a gym is essential.

This Caviellere youtube clip shows how to do it and taking a look it looks pretty dangerous not having an expert on hand tbh

The PERFECT Beginner Workout (Sets and Reps Included) - Bing video

I’ll stick with pilates and yoga until I can get to a gym, i think.

1 Like