Does anyone keep a diary?

I have had this app called diaro for a couple years. It helps because sometimes I just want to reflect what happened, how I feel, what I’m doing ,who I’m with etc. I use it for records and to save inspirational moments. I don’t like having a physical form because if my family found it if I die then they would be like​:dizzy_face::scream::confounded: . They don’t know exactly what is going on with my life. ( for a good reason) plus when I was homeless I wasn’t walking around with a notebook. I try to keep the daily sz lifestyle choices hidden

Same here. I use this dairo app so my family don’t get to know this other side when I pass on

I keep a bullet journal. It helps me keep track of what I need to do during the day, so I don’t forget anything. Just google bullet journaling and a metric crap ton of advice comes up on how to set one up. People track everything from habits to expenses. Mine is not that detailed I keep a calendar of the month a todo list, and a section for notes that I want to remember, and that is it. The notes are mostly quotes from great people I keep to inspire myself for when lack of motivation creeps in.

I looked up bullet journals and I think it is a bit advanced for me just now but it is a good idea. It’s kind of like a secret code which really appeals to me. Maybe I should just give it a try.