Does anyone follow a religion or is an atheist/agnostic?

Does reincarnation or the afterlife exists? I have no idea.

1 Like

No one really knows what happens when we die. People can’t accept that, so they try to come up with theories that make them feel less afraid. I used to have a delusion that my soul was not human, and that upon my death I’d be born into another dimension. That was just a theory based partially on my delusional belief, and partially on the fact that I wanted to believe that I knew what would happen when I died. Everyone wants to know what happens after death. It’s normal to have your own beliefs about what will happen, but no one really knows the answer.

3 Likes

I’m a Christian woman and I believe that when we die we go to heaven or hell.

I’m a Christian but i figure this thread will get shut down pretty soon, since discussing religion is against the rules here.

1 Like

I’m a long time forum member and I believe this thread will be locked as we’re not allowed to discuss religion here. :grinning:

2 Likes

Didnt know that. Oh well.

1 Like

I’m a Sikh, and we believe in being saved if you have a God belief, which I imagine is being let into a form of paradise with your memories of Earth life intact. Without that belief, there is a threat of being reincarnated as a human or other animal.

Religion makes me feel safe.

1 Like

RIP thread gone but not forgotten

I sometimes think that when we die, we just cease to exist. I’d like to believe otherwise because that seems so bleak. I do think we have a soul and maybe with our last breath we become part of the universe. I don’t know. I’d like to believe in heaven and hell, it is just difficult for me. I tried to steer away from religious talk although I do have some faith.

It would be nice if we could have a civilized religious discussion thread but I don’t think it ends well. People start to argue from what I remember and it spill into other threads. Not to mention the common religious figure delusion. I’ve met quite a number of people who thought they were some messianic figure reincarnated. I myself thought I was a prophet at one point in my life. Seems so silly now.

1 Like

I’m Christian. But I’m not judgmental of others.

I believe in God and Jesus but follow no religion. I believe we live in a simulation.

I can’t believe this isn’t shut down yet. I believe the Bible. I believe all will go to either Heaven or Hell.

The big eye in the sky tells me when I die I will be reincarnated

No religion,
Semi belief in a maker,
Hell we are all just gonna have to wait to see what death has in store for us lol.

1 Like