Are you going straight to paradise when you die?

Are you going straight to paradise when you die?

anybody hereā€¦

I believe we all go to sleep when we die and await judgement day. then every knee will bow before the Throne of God and will be rewarded for what we do or believe. Some believe in immediate Heaven when they die, I donā€™t.

1 Like

the thing isā€¦ If I do end up thereā€¦ Iā€™ll have no way of letting anyone here know.

But on a serious noteā€¦ I deeply and honestly believe in reincarnationā€¦ so I have a very real feeling that Iā€™ll be back.

@jukebox

striaght to heaven with you mate,god forgives your sins

1 Like

@jukebox, there is no sense of time when we sleep, so it will feel immediate. And Jesus said to the thief on the cross next to Him, ā€œyou will be with me today in paradiseā€, didnā€™t He? So, while I believe in judgement, etc, I think the promise from the Lord is that weā€™ll be with Him todayā€¦as soon as. I believe some people hang out here for a bit though. I swear my mom was around atleast a few days after she left her body. Not me, though, Iā€™m going straight home! (God willing) :blush:

2 Likes

Actually ,

Well , Actually ā€¦ ,

Hmm , , ,

How Do e(Y)e Saye thus (ā€¦) ,

Jesus is Gods Son ā€¦ ,

and Jesus Probs , Actually Invented tha Word [[[Forgiveness]]] ā€¦ ,

So With Your Error Etched ā€¦ ,

Jus Ask Jesus For Forgiveness ā€¦ ,

Heā€™s Good At that (!!!)

Those who have ears to sea, let them swim :smile:

Iā€™ll probably take the wrong off-ramp and end up in hell.

ā€œIā€™d rather laugh with the sinners than die with the saints.
The sinners have much more fun. Only the good die youngā€.

I dont care, hell is certainly better then the mental ward

1 Like

I hope so, but sometimes I wonder about it.

1 Like

Yeah, I agree. Iā€™ve heard from reliable sources that the food is much better in hell and all the psyche wards Iā€™ve been in were too cold, so I would really welcome the hell fire.

1 Like

Im going to the world without color

Iā€™m hopefully going to Valhalla.

My case to Odin is that my entire life has been a battle, and I have kicked a lot of ass.

1 Like

Lol haaha
"
You heard of hell well i was sent from it, something something for murdering instruments

Ive been to hell, shut the hell up, shut up while im talking to you, you hear me? Answer me!"

The city without color is just a 45 minute drive from my house. Do you need directions or do you think you can find it on your own?

I dont get it15

When I was having serious religous delusions thats all I could think about,

ā€œAnd We shall remove from their breasts any hatred or sense of injuryā€ (Quran 7:43).
ā€œGardens of perpetual bliss: they shall enter there, as well as the righteous among their fathers, their spouses, and their offspring. Angels shall enter from every gate (with the salutation): 'Peace be with you, that you persevered in patience! Now how excellent is the final home!ā€ (Quran 13:23-24).
ā€œThey will not hear therein ill speech or commission of sin. But only the saying of: ā€˜Peace! Peace!ā€™" (Quran 56:25-26).

I like your sense of humor about hell, pretty cool. Maybe I can loosen up and joke about it also.

My Dad once told a student who was going to become a Doctor that all Doctors go to Paradise,

She said she wants to go to hell because thats where all her friends will be.

1 Like

since I have a composite system of belief (I believe that all religions are correct for those who follow them) I believe I will be reincarnated.

however I also believe in heaven and hell, as well as the various other worlds of the after life, like Valhalla.

my belief is simple, if you follow a religion you will be judged and either blessed or punished based on what you believe. So if you are a Christian and youā€™ve been baaad you will go to hell, but if you are a Buddhist you will be brought back in a new body.

This keeps me happy and Sane, since organized religion makes me ucomfortable.