Does anybody exercise on this site?

I haven’t worked out in around 2 and a half months. I am too stressed out and depressed to work out. Also my appetite has been off, and my body gets weak…so therefore I can’t work out.(on average my body gets weak once a week)

3 Likes

I have been paying for a gym membership

Just literally sent an email cancelling it

Have not been for 4 months and being paying £70 a month!

Now I have my dog I will be walking him instead

9 Likes

I used to try and exercise, I had this rule that I wouldn’t clean unless I exercised. The idea didn’t really work I exercised on average a couple of times a month. Recently I started walking but as far as exercise is concerned I have gained weight doing that so I don’t really consider it exercise.

3 Likes

Yes, I exercise. I also go to work too.

13 Likes

I try to walk every day and I also play exercise games on my VR headset.

6 Likes

I go to the gym twice a week, and sometimes I go for a walk. I have Negative Symptoms that make it difficult, but not prevent. What helped me was the energy I’m getting from a good diet.

3 Likes

I try to get like 30 minutes a day. I like to be balanced with it otherwise it’s just on and off working out

2 Likes

I am walking the dog much less in the winter. That used to be a source of exercise for me.

5 Likes

@eek I have MS-EXCEL sheets for 5 of my upper body muscle groups namely triceps, biceps, chest, back & shoulders. I also have MS-EXCEL sheets for my treadmill exercises as you must have seen me post them somewhere on the forum.

I stay motivated because I can see my progress in reference to historical records of the past.

2 Likes

Yup! My fingers get quite the workout by using this site.

Jk!

I have a stationary bike in the basement but haven’t been on it for a while.

3 Likes

I exercise my fingers everyday by playing video games.

3 Likes

I use the treadmill. An hour in the morning and an hour at night, going 3.4 mph

1 Like

Minimum 30 minute walk, then run to fail x3 a week.

It’s not much, but it’s something, And my times are going up.

Never weights, too heavy.

I want to get a VR headset, that would get me moving.

I have to do exercises to strengthen my leg and a buddy needs to my butt my leg cannot support its own weight due to the fact that my muscle is not there although the hip was replaced it had a bigger part than usual that’s making it harder to recover this is a picture of the exercises that I do I also have exercises for my back as well God knows I don’t like to exercise as much as I have to but I do it

1 Like

That sounds like it would work, good for you.

1 Like

I go to the gym regularly. I jog for 21 minutes.

Then I do stretches and body weight exercises for another 15 to 20 minutes.

I only started this recently

3 Likes

I didn’t exercise over the holidays, and right after that I got Covid and am still recovering. But I plan to go right back to exercising as soon as I feel better

Well I guess you could say sort of, I have PT MWF and I do my home exercises when I’m not at PT. Let me tell you, some of them are rough, if you do them right.

I do as much as I can. Sadly I hurt myself doing some free weights then going to bed. Only a doh moment but my arm is starting to come good so will be back into it. Meanwhile I do like 13,000 steps a day pretty much everyday and I’m losing weight with better diet and more sensible eating.

Looking forward to doing some better exercise when my arm is good!