Is anybody else exercising these days

Is anybody exercising currently.

3 Likes

Yes multiple times every week, I take a week off every 4th week so my back doesn’t go out again.

3 Likes

i hit the weights 5 times a week unless im sore, noticing more strength in my arms. i get 165 grams of protein a day, and try to get at least 8 hours of sleep.

1 Like

Kinda… I walk Walmart some and I’m trying to get back on my Nintendo switch just dance game

240 press ups today and the last few days. Stepping up from 120 a day for months on end.

1 Like

My work is all heavy lifting and stuff, no need for me to go to the gym

1 Like

My dog no longer want to go for walks. I put the leash on and he won’t budge. So I haven’t been exercising. I use to go for 15 minute walks every day to get some exercise and fresh air.

1 Like

Today’s run on my treadmill.

2 Likes

I try to do 10 minutes exercise, and 10 minutes of walking everyday. I have been falling off lately, my motivation and my mood are pretty low lately

1 Like

LS! For the last three years I exercised every day. Three days a week I go to the gym now it is open again. Two days a week I exercise with heavy dumbbells at home. The other two days (the Thursdays and Sundays) I fast and do twenty minutes of rowing on my Concept2 rowing machine. Every day I do Vinyasa yoga and walk up to 10000 steps.

1 Like

I park my car so that I get more walking (and less dings in my paint from other people getting in and out out of their cars next to mine).

I go for a 4 mile run a few days a week.

1 Like

I walk a lot around my city for exercise. Tomorrow I’m probably going to walk to the library.

3 Likes

I am just now thinking about doing my yoga practice. I do yoga about 30 minutes, 4 to 5 times a week.

1 Like

I walk. It’s not intense exercise but I still believe it’s good for me physically and mentally.

2 Likes

Yes walking is very good exercise. One of the best actually.

2 Likes

SoO0…,

qp|||+||| Exercise. Growing And Becoming One With The Nature Of Self, Within Father Time |||+|||

(((~Drawing Breath Without A Pen, There May Or May Not Be An End~)))

~P.s. Hope, Trust, True Love, Honesty, Joy, And Endlessly Eternal Peace!.~ :eagle: :paw_prints: :eagle:

1 Like

I’m just walking/jogging with my doggie for exercise. Trying to do it twice a day but not always.

1 Like

I exercise everyday and starting to ramp back up after a period of slackness. I’m up to about 30,000 steps a day but usually do 20,000 with a portion of that jogging.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.