Do you think meds can not work at all, are there cases like this?

i know it sucks…

and you deserve better from life

prospero I am sure that youll be fine. it always gets better for everybody around me… wow… I think I have maybe 2 illnesses or something…maybe schizophrenia and borderline…

why do you think i’ll be fine

I am mean, it gets better for the nice persons maybe. you seem nice to me, that’s all…me, I have too many symptoms but ill fight too,i want to live… I am just scared that I ll get better once I am too old but I should make peace with my illness too,its the most wise thing to do…

it’s not fair… some people do ok

even some people with sz do ok

and you are inside

it’s not right

i agree.

hm i have no gf either anna, and i’m older than you

i have no life

i go out once a month to get my meds

You Have to Ask Yourself … ,

{{{what is ok}}}

and FOR YOU (!!!)

honestly today I cried about a young person who died from cancer. I am miserable comparing to her…maybe the destiny, yes…
I just only see one sz friend who goes out all the time, she is super social, I dont know where she gets her energy. she complains to me for less I find. but oh boy, maybe its all my ■■■■■■ up impressions…

Ok Imma Roll Out Now and SPY (!!!)

BYE BYE (!!!)

and @anna1 , Condolences … … …

i would hate to have a friend like that :slight_smile:

i’m half joking, it’s good to have a friend, but it’s hard if you compare yourself to her , when she is doing so well

is she really doing great? i’ve heard the expression - we compare our inside to another person’s outside

prospero, for all this time where I cant go out since 20 years almost and where I cant look the people in the eyes, she had around 50 boyfriends wow… she says that she is bipolar but I am angry to it cause her diagnosis in my hospital is also schizophrenia… the thing which she doesn’t is that she doesn’t work but she even had a master degree etc etc… maybe she is more special than me for having so many friends and boyfriends… she says that she cant do it without boyfriend…so I am constantly saying to myself that she should be more special than me…

What my mate told me wAs: do you wanna be known for someone who’s in a world of their own? This helped me I associated that with all what was in my head so just let go of everything

that’s a bad thing to say to a friend ‘i need a boyfriend’ when you don’t have one.

if she is bipolar that is a big difference from schizophrenia

50 boyfriends is impressive, i think when a bipolar person is manic, she likes to have a guy

maybe I am wrong but I find her also tough with me. now she is in kinda of in depression and she talks only about this. that she needs positive emotions and that its the boyfriends who are giving it to her wow… maybe its not a good friend finally, I am not sure. she is the only one who comes visiting me though… even when she has a boyfriend though… but she is hard now I find… she had all these guys in the years… me, its only my mother who told me that she loves me-no guy didn’t said it to me or a girl… cause I dont have a desire anymore, its all a desire to possess in my case or sometimes just a crazy libido…
p.s. my father never told me that he loves me also. he passed away… he seemed to love my sister more. he even assaulted her sexually wow, that’s the truth

i think you’re very nice Anna, i can’t tell you how to live your life

i think your friend could be a little more considerate…

do you read this forum much? read it and you will see a lot of people have it bad, it’s hard having sz very hard.

so if you go outside tomorrow i will, i see you ignored that :wink:

1 Like

its not so big problem for me to go to the drugstore of my region here, so ill go out :slight_smile: its that I cant go out from my confort zone… yeah, ill try to read the others :slight_smile:
but why my friend is so hard with me? I hate her big eyes opened when she sees me so closed at my house,really… once she said she is scared to become like me… I start really to be pissed off this, she didn’t help me much… otherwise, she thinks that she is god when she has her breaks…me, personnaly, with my dumbness emotionality I cant understand that too quite well …

i guess everyone is different some people with sz do better than others

your friend has bipolar? it’s a lot different to sz… sz is worse i think

well, with everyone there are good things and bad things right? your friend sounds a little mean to me, but maybe she is nice in other ways