Do you still think you are desirable?

damn my situation, relationship and illness ruined me for life.

I do not feel desirable anymore. My self esteem is ruined.

If I leave, I think of the future and do not see hope even 5 years later to meet someone I will like and get along with. Or someone i will be happy with or have a family. In my hometown, everyone is broke in my circle of friends and family.

I have not met a guy I think highly of.

If I leave, I will be completely alone for a long time. I don’t like to have sex with strangers in clubs or jump into bed on a date.
I am old fashioned.

But staying here like this, alone and bored. What kind of life is this? I am a potato, gaining weight and eating crap.

I have a MI, I got vitiligo, almost 30, overweight… can not have kids what the hell!!!

1 Like

I too want to kill this unfair world and replace it with a better.

It’s frustrating because now even though I’m not overweight anymore I still have stretch marks and I’m self conscious about them. So I guess in that aspect I feel less desirable than before. I had a really great body until stupid Risperidone. And today I found out that Zoloft basically messed up my bladder and either triggered an inflammatory disease in me or messed up my pelvic muscles to where I need physical therapy to fix them. I’m so sick of medications destroying my body.

I got a bunch of stretch marks on my legs too and they are visible :frowning_face: after gaining 40 pounds on Latuda :frowning_face: and I can not live without medication anymore.

I have no energy to exercise.

1 Like

Sorry to hear of your situation.

Wish we had a big get together place where we could all meet and give each other a big hug.

2 Likes

I can tell from your posts that you’re unhappy with your current situation. I don’t know what to tell you to make it better though :frowning_face:

1 Like

I am at that point too. During the day I am so sleepy I can barely keep my eyes open to study much less work out. I lost 12 lbs over the summer basically because geodon removed my appetite completely so I was barely eating anything. Once off geodon I gained 2 lbs back :disappointed:

1 Like

I am on Geodon. But I gained 4 pounds this month it seems since quitting smoking, I am eating a lot more nowadays.
I have to persevere most of my life. That is all I have been doing. Waiting for things to get better. It is not.

I am sad I guess all the time.

I think mosquitoes still find me desirable…

But on a serious note, from what I’ve seen @mermaid1 you seem like a very pretty and lovely woman. I’m sure you have many good qualities that will outshine your symptoms from mental illness, making you desirable to the right people :slight_smile:

3 Likes

This damn friggin world is dividing us, those of us who need friends so much.

The key words are right in the title of this thread-- think you are desirable.

That confidence in yourself is what will get someone interested in you.

It worked for me.

1 Like

Well I meet alot of men who say I am gorgeous, beautiful etc. mostly online especially. But I do not feel desirable. The men I care for are almost always unavailable.

1 Like

cant really judge myself…but I’m definitely not as desireable as before. ive gotten a couple girls flirting with me but their not the same kind of girls as before AND its not as much as before also. Its actually considered rare now for me…

Desirable? Not in the slightest.

I am desirable in the sense that people desire me dead or pain.

Uh, yeh, I’m pushing fifty. I’m well past my best-before date and that’s just fine.

Oh well.

:blush:

1 Like

At 53 years old, I doubt it :confused:

1 Like

No I don’t think I am. If I was people would ask me out , outside the internet and that’s never happened. I’m not quite model material.

1 Like

Maybe they are shy? Or nervous? Or not sure how you feel about them?

1 Like

All of them ? :joy:

1 Like