Do You Have Lots To Do?

I have to mow the lawn before more rain comes, and I try and do something towards me moving, getting rid of things etc
Always something to do

What do you have to do?

2 Likes

Right now i am at work but no people in this fast food haha
Getting rid of things is relaxing for me and sad sometimes

2 Likes

Yes I had lots to do today. Walking the dog. Dusting. Laundry. Taking out the rubbish. Tomorrow I need to get rid of all the rubbish in the car. Too tired to do it now.

2 Likes

Nowhere near enough. I can’t wait to start college so I have a bit more purpose in my life other than enjoying myself.

2 Likes

Have to work on my online station today, get the logo fixed with TuneIn, clean up the library, add some more media clips, etc.

Going for a walk once I finish my coffee. Need to get a prescription refilled after lunch. Hoping my wife will pull out the clippers and buzz my hair as it’s getting too long. Need to dust and vacuum the home and then wash the floors. Also need to vacuum out the wife’s van.

We were supposed to run some spare monitors and speakers to the New To You yesterday, but I kind of power napped instead. Would like to have the space back.

I need to log into my work system today. I was supposed to send everyone a list of what I was working on for when I’m on vacation this week, but it got too busy so I’ll do that this morning.

I’ve got stuff to keep me busy.

2 Likes

I don’t have anything to do today really. So right now I’m browsing the forum which is relaxing for me in some kind of way, lol. Tomorrow I have to bring a school-leaving certificate to my new post-secondary school, I’m gonna teach myself how to become a babysitter. As a male. Quite unusual, isn’t it?

2 Likes

I’ve nothing to do for over a week now. Just going to buy tobacco and stuff tomorrow. Smoking cigarettes and laying in bed, from time to time I get in front of the computer. It’s since years like that. I’ve to much going on in my mind, so I can’t make clear decisions, and if I do something I get tired really fast.

Forcing myself just makes me more miserable.

3 Likes

I like to keep busy, but i procrastinate with chores

1 Like

I got the truck cleaned out and mowing the lawn, grass is long and very wet cause we had so much rain, just taking a break

2 Likes

i have lots to do. like smoking cigarettes and watching captain kangaroo

1 Like

don’t have a lot to do at the moment. I’m not thinking about create my own job as i try to usually do, i prefer to think about spirituality. It’s like vacations for me.

1 Like

I could find lots to do. But no I can’t bring myself to do lots of things. If you could lend me some motivation please

2 Likes

Just finished mowing the lawn, pooped now, it was wet and hard to mow

2 Likes

Okay time to take a break

2 Likes

I have lots and lots to do: daily prayers, moving into my wife’s house, Spanish app, help make meals and clean up afterwards, housework, meditation, piano practice, yoga, reading.

2 Likes

Wake up early. Take a shower, Do my bloodwork. Maybe go out with my realtor. Window shop with my friend.

1 Like

I have a date with The Conjuring later tonight hehehe :grin:

It’s a scary movie I got on DVD today.

Just got through making tacos. I haven’t had those in a while.

At some point I need to clean Jimmy’s litter box.

3 Likes

Is this your station?
Squirrel FM

1 Like

I really need to tidy and clean my apartment. I did some yesterday, but today all I did was sit in my La-Z-Boy and wonder about what I was going to do now that’s it’s difficult for me to walk with my bad hip.

1 Like

I need to do the dishes, put away laundry, figure out a grocery list, go grocery shopping, tidy up the living room, help Little LED clean her room, and water all the plants outside. Tomorrow should be easier if I can do everything I need to today, though.

1 Like