Too much time on my hands...who else is tired of not having anything to do?

I’m struggling today…music is alright but I wish there was more to do…? that’s life on disability…too much time on my hands.

2 Likes

yep. im actually looking forward to getting on the riding mower and cutting the grass later today. that’s how bored I am at the moment. nothing going on here today, have the tv on but having a hard time concentrating on it.

1 Like

Do some volunteering then, it will help kill time and you will feel great !!

1 Like

I think boredom has a lot to do with my depression. But then when I do anything outside the house I feel anxious. It’s a lose lose right now. I have my first meeting with a psychiatrist on the 27th

1 Like

I’m completely bored today. Spotify helped for a bit.

1 Like

Join a Discord server chat for something that interests you. You can chat with like-minded folks about something you are all passionate about. Doesn’t have to be about gaming, there are all sorts of big Discord communities out there for everything.

Here’s a starting point. or just Google. https://discordbots.org/servers

I hear you. Now that I’m on Zyprexa and it’s really helped me, I don’t know what to do with myself during the day. It used to be I didn’t have the attention span to read books but that’s better now so I’ve been devouring all the books I’ve collected over the past three years but hadn’t read. I’m job hunting but haven’t gotten any interviews yet, so I just keep reading.

2 Likes

Only thing I have to do is cleaning. So fun. eyeroll

2 Likes

I am working 40 hours a week. Today was my day off. So far I have cut the grass, did my laundry and took the dogs out for lunch. I was going to drive an hour to look at a new truck but my wife said no. We can still get another three years out of the truck we have before we have to get another one.

4 Likes

You really spoil your wife…

Your cost difference is in the depreciation of your current truck vs the one you decide to buy. It might not be that much. Don’t think of it as a one time payment for a new car but how that car will lose value over time.

If it makes sense with that reasoning, I’d go for it if you want it

https://forum.schizophrenia.com/t/anyone-want-to-play-a-mmo-video-game/161738/2

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.