Ton Of Stuff To Do

I have a ton of stuff to do, but here I sit in front of the computer chatting

Should have, Could have, Would have lol

Not even dressed yet, So whats your day like??

4 Likes

Yeah my room is a bombsite since months n monthssss

1 Like

Cleaning seem to never end, I get one area clean and another looks horrid

Camera%201_2018-09-15_113246

3 Likes

Lol I know the feeling

1 Like

I had 3 naps today, got nothing done :frowning:

1 Like

I’m supposed to be working on wedding photos, not watching Sherlock.

Will maybe hit Photoshop this evening. Got the biffy cleaned and vacuumed the main floor. Even went shopping this morning, so today still goes in the win column.

1 Like

Today I will be more productive, I finally have some ambition

3 Likes

probably watch football

and just talk with Phil about stuff

I like it when he’s home

2 Likes

I am procrastinating too. I have to move a 2500 square foot house next week. Got next to nothing done yesterday plus I need to build a fence. My wife said no to a wood fence and I can’t afford an iron fence so I am at a stand still on the fence business. Still have to move all my stuff and have a ton to pack.

2 Likes

I hate moving will have to move in the next couple of years, so I’m already getting rid of junk I will never use

2 Likes
1 Like

Off to the shower, NO PEEKING!!!

1 Like

It looks alright. The coffee table is a little cluttered but what coffee table isn’t?

2 Likes

The only other fencing I can think of is pig pen fence. Chicken wire and I’m sure your wife doesn’t want those

2 Likes

Ya I asked about a temporary hog wire fence and she said no. But thanks for the recommendation. I am going to keep working on her. Going to have to keep the dogs on leashes till we can afford the fence.

2 Likes
2 Likes

I may or may not have heard bad things about the Home Depot

I can’t remember it all, but it was probably political.

2 Likes

Uh, mine. Not allowed to use it as a coffee table – Mrs. Pixel considers them decorative in nature. Even with her living elsewhere for the next year I’m scared to put stuff on it as she will know somehow. My only compromise on the matter is that it’s now decorated to my tastes. I’ve replaced the tasteful books with ones more suited to my sense of humour:

Oh, and my Pinhead doll.

:blush:

1 Like

Pixel, you so funny,

he says to Daze,

yeah, now you’re funny too.

1 Like

True story: We used to live on an acreage. When you live on an acreage, you don’t have numbers on your home, so I decided I would put some on anyhow. Mrs. Pixel was most unhappy to come home from work and find ‘666’ next to the front door.

2 Likes