Do you find the forum rules easy to follow?

I find they’re generally reasonable. I’ve had maybe 3 or 4 posts hidden in 3 years.

1 Like

I think I read them once. I don’t think about them much. Never had any trouble.

2 Likes

I have no problem with them, mostly.
I do not like how hard they strike down on the r-word, as the funnier memes I have contain some variations of the word.

1 Like

Usually I get my post hidden for the ‘T’ word

I don’t know what the T and R words are :thinking:

2 Likes

I too have no clue what the T word is. I have a vague idea, and if it’s what I think it is, it deserves to get hidden.
But the R word seems to mostly offend one loud person who does nothing but offend others anyways, so it kind of bugs me that I can’t use it.

2 Likes

Sometimes I really wanna post something political, but I avoid it. I also like talking about NDE’s but don’t mention them much cuz of the religion rule.

2 Likes

I’ve actually had a bunch of threads flagged. Never been suspended though. I kinda feel left out.
Lets remedy that: Trumps a jerk.

8 Likes

The rules are easy to follow.

Except when someone is being a jerk or when you want to talk about weed.

5 Likes

I remember reading one of your hidden posts. I busted up laughing.

2 Likes

The drug rule annoys me to :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

I agree, they’re very reasonable.

Sometimes I put my foot in my mouth with my oddball humor. And I have to remember this is the interwebs, and people can’t always get my jokes, since they can’t hear my voice saying them.

The only thing that I conflict with is talking about aliens. I think it’s a very fascinating topic, but I understand it triggers a lot of people. So I try to hush it with the alien and Coast to Coast-esque subjects.

:v:

1 Like

I have a hard time with not being able to talk about the big G__ word. This triggers people so that they may want to flag me and I have been suspended for it. So you can all go to the H— word. haha lol :upside_down_face: Can we talk about B-words? no not nice. :wink: meant to be humorous

1 Like

It really offends me. I have a mentally challenged child. I don’t see anything wrong with being sensitive to what is offensive to some.

2 Likes

I’m sorry, I was not aware

1 Like

The problem is though, that pretty much anything is offensive. And in today’s culture, it’s almost offensive NOT to get offended at politically incorrect things.

2 Likes

I’m not loud mouthed about it :wink:

1 Like

The R word isn’t politically incorrect, it’s a mean spirited way to describe stupidity. It’s as hurtful as calling a gay person a F or a black person N. People just think it’s ok because challenged people are looked at by society as a whole as unworthy of respect.

7 Likes

It offends me also, as a former special ed teacher. People with intellectual disabilities get horribly disrespected on a daily basis, even by teachers, doctors, and support staff. People used to call Mr. Star a R***** because he couldn’t speak until fourth grade, and even now some people hurl it at him because he speaks with weird inflections and is clearly autistic.

1 Like

I actually don’t think it’s as bad as the two words you mentioned. The words you mentioned are the ugliest words in the entire English language. I can’t see any word standing up to how horrible those two words are, no matter what. Just my opinion though.

I’d much rather be called the R word than the F word. My stepdad uses the latter all the time which is one of the biggest reasons for me moving permanently away from him.

1 Like