Do you feel refreshed when you wake up?

I feel completely hungover and it takes about 4 hours for that feeling to go away.

7 Likes

Same, I almost never feel that good in the mornings.

3 Likes

I feel like complete crap most mornings.
:confused:

3 Likes

Could you maybe have sleep apnea? That makes you tired during the day?

3 Likes

i feel ok, but not refreshed… just awake… but the afternoon really hits me like a ton of bricks… i really feel tired so tired…

2 Likes

It takes me forever to wake up, so no, I don’t feel refreshed.

2 Likes

I feel like s*** when I wake up. Takes me ages to properly wake up as well

2 Likes

I don’t feel refreshed, exactly, but then who does? If it weren’t for my morning meds, I would probably feel completely awake pretty quickly, though. It takes me about 3 hours to feel normal, but I still love my mornings and my coffe.

3 Likes

Rarely. Usually I feel drugged and annoyed

2 Likes

I wake up full of hope for the new day, brimming with anticipation for the first cigarette. Then it goes downhill a little, but I bounce back later on.

2 Likes

I feel good and then i put off my alarm playing walking on sunshine. Most of the times i start dancing on the music and im off to work joke. I feel like s.hit

4 Likes

When i wake up i feel like i was fighting with myself all the night and I don’t feel refreshed

2 Likes

Falling sunshine :sunny:️

3 Likes

Most mornings I dont feel like getting up.

2 Likes

You’re no good, can’t you see Brother Louie, Louie, Louie
I’m in love - set you free
Oh, she’s only looking to me
Only love breaks her heart Brother Louie, Louie, Louie
Only love’s paradise
Oh - she’s only looking to me

2 Likes

:joy::joy::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Takes me a good couple of hours to wake up often take a nap in the afternoon. I do have sleep aponea for which I use a CPAP breathing machine I feel much more tired without it.

3 Likes

i feel refreshed when i wake up… even from disturbing nightmares… my brain always feels alert…

1 Like

I feel so bad in the mornings that I postpone my day until the afternoon.

3 Likes

When I was sick, I used to have central sleep apnea. Since I take the antipsychotic I don’t have it anymore but some mornings I wake up feeling like I’m choking then I don’t feel refreshed at all. Sometimes I wake up feeling very well like this morning.