What are the mornings like for you?

When I wake up, I don’t feel refreshed. In fact the opposite. I feel like I’ve been hit by a truck.

It gradually gets better slowly as the day goes on.

7 Likes

You ever been tested for sleep apnea?

2 Likes

Mornings are great. My whole day is great.

2 Likes

I love the mornings that I wake up really early like today…just been listening to music and drinking coffee…gonna be a great day.

4 Likes

No I haven’t been tested . I don’t think I have it, as I don’t wake up or anything trying to breathe or have dreams about not being able to breathe.

3 Likes

I’m a zombie in the morning.

I eat my cereal with my eyes closed. Then I brew coffee and lay in bed for an hour watching TV trying to get with it.

Before bed I take 1.5mg of clonazepam and 75mg Trazodone and 60mg Lurasidone so maybe that’s why.

Usually after a coffee and a tea I feel better. An hour or two after I wake up.

Im not a morning person.

3 Likes

You’ve inspired me to have some coffee.

3 Likes

Mornings and evenings are my best times of day.

They hold the strongest routines.

I usually wake up feeling pretty good.

Very good if I can take a lot of CBD the night before.

4 Likes

:sleepy:

1 Like

@velociraptor can you explain the connection?

1 Like

I wake up feeling good but my anxiety gets worse throughout the day. I found that exercise helps it sometimes.

1 Like

Feel like a dinosaur stuck in a tar pit when trying to get out of bed each morning. I don’t sleep much and I don’t sleep well.

2 Likes

wake up after 10-12 hours of dreaming. vision blurry, need to pee, check on doggo, take caffeine pill and gaba+b6 and l-theanine, intense urge to poop follows shortly after, then ready for the day in good spirits

2 Likes

I feel optimistic into the morning and I’m always happy to get up and start my day. I am usually terribly dehydrated though

2 Likes

I like your new avatar @ThePoet

4 Likes

I wake up and crave coffee and smokes

2 Likes

Thanks wave :smile: appreciate it!

2 Likes

I like it too @ThePoet .

3 Likes

If I wake up naturally I feel good but if I wake up to an alarm I feel super drowsy. I go upstairs, let the dogs out, start brewing coffee and step out on the front porch for a smoke. Coffee always helps. But not too much.

2 Likes

I have sort of a morning routine. I take my meds, open my balcony blinds, pour my coffee, fix and eat breakfast, and then sit down and do my devotions, which take about an hour or so. Then, I call my best friend.

5 Likes