Do you feel refreshed when you wake up?

I usually have a problem with waking up. I have to have something important to wake up for or else I’ll hit the snooze.

I feel exactly the same way when I wake up. It makes me either never want to go to bed if I feel awake enough to function, or never want to get out of bed once I wake up (my only motivation to get out of bed is because I need to take care of my dog).

My mornings usually go like this

wakes up with sun in my face “■■■■■■■ sun…at least im up now and that feels good :grin:

walks around the apartment for 5 minutes

I used to wake up refreshed . Then, I let a teacher dominate me and I was tired all the time and didn’t want to get out of bed at all.

It’s probably the medication you’re on. I took trazodone at 1 am last night to help me sleep and I was completely like what you described until like 2 pm the next day. Yikes.

I saw a neurologist today for my sleep issues. He said other than narcolepsy it could just be that my circadian rhythm is messed up and we would have to train it, and that my sleepiness spells are a direct result of me fighting my natural circadian rhythm.

1 Like

:weary: 1515151515

I crawl to the coffee pot after snoozing my phone about 40 minutes.

1 Like

I feel like going back to sleep

1 Like