Do you ever wish to relive your life?

like be able to do it all over again? i wonder what i would do different if i had the chance?

2 Likes

I would do the same things

3 Likes

Not with schizophrenia. I nearly died more than twice from suicide attempts. I am stable now.

1 Like

A chance to make even dumber decisions? No thank you.

9 Likes

If I had previous knowledge of all the mistakes I’ve made, I would probably avoid the big ones… The small ones were fun, though :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

For me kind of yes. My problems started when my gf left me. It was a really bad breakup. She left me kind of out of the blue for another guy. To be honest I don’t think I’ve ever completely recovered from that. Anyway that’s when my life started to spiral downwards. I have not had a gf since.

Sometimes I wish I decided to not get together with her. We were kind of like oil and water. We had a physical attraction but we just couldn’t work it out socially. My life would have been totally different. Better? Probably, but you never know.

2 Likes

Did she leave you bcz of sz? Mine did bcz of my sz. I couldn’t work and left her without notice for a couple of months staying in mental hospital.

2 Likes

She txted me if I was dead. I couldn’t use my cellphone in mental hospital.

1 Like

That’s a bad break. Well, if she didn’t stay by your side when things got tough she probably wasn’t the right one for you.

Mine left because she was seeing someone else while we were together. Coincidentaly I told her that I had kissed another girl at some party a few months earlier because I wanted to come clean with her and get it off my concience. But then she started making up stories for herself that I had done more than kiss, and that I had been unfaithful for a long time.

My theory is that she made me up to be the bad guy so that she could have a clean concience when she left me for the other guy which she already was seeing. And I had a breakdown because I did still love her. And that’s what made the breakup really rotten.

3 Likes

i honestly don’t know what id do different other than finishing university and not drinking.

1 Like

I wish I’d never smoked marajuana. I also wish I’d never gotten into chewing and spitting

2 Likes

■■■■ that relive my life ? not for all the money in the earth , but if i was to change it a bit id go to uni and get fit and still be with my partner who makes me feel amazing for just being with him redo the wedding because my toxic ■■■■■ of a mother has to have it her way , id make sure i was younger when i come out as trans am only just going to start tetosterone hopefully by the end of 2020 i get approved from my gender psych

2 Likes

I wish I would have stayed on meds the first time I had a schizophrenic attack. I’d probably be in better shape than I am now

2 Likes

There are probably a handful of things I’d change. I wouldn’t be the person I am today without those things happening. I’m happy with my lot in life and the person I am today.

3 Likes

No way! I wouldn’t want to relive all the suffering I went through

3 Likes

No I wouldn’t.

I remember I made a thread about it ages and ages ago

2 Likes

She was probably a psychopath/sociopath. Only they make up and turn the tables like that. I’m not even joking here, a girl I was with was the same.

1 Like

only some parts

i wish i had bought the ps4 when it was still relevant. i always told myself i was gonna get one used. especially this year. but during quarantine it seemed like the prices of consoles skyrocketed lol

Now the PS5.

p.s. i dont take my life too seriously *wink

2 Likes

Yes but would change a few things

2 Likes

I’d live the same up to 7 years old. After that I met my abuser. Everything is horrible after that point.

If I could relive my life at all I would have to say no. It’s not something I really think about tbh. I’m not afraid of death. Something more afterwards? Maybe and maybe not. If death is annihilation that would be great.

2 Likes