Do you ever have suicidal thoughts?

It will get better. You can not stay in a negative spiral forever. You said that sometimes you have good days and good moments. As long as you hold on to that you are safe. Enjoy those good moments.

and with death you do not know where you end up.

1 Like

i am without meds ,i often have idea like so ;but after my friend killed her self ,my voice told me everytime i wanna committe suicide ,;i just walk out of the door for few minutes ,then the bad feeling will gone ,it do works

1 Like

Yes, I do. Some of the beings want me to kill myself, and sometimes, I consider it.

my voices tell me the same too. I ignore them when I am in a good mood. but when I am in a bad mood I think about it…

1 Like

Not these days, but there have been times I felt suicidal.

1 Like

I’ve had them before real bad like everyday for a longtime. I’m ok now. I came out of depression and I’m glad. Lately though been feeling low again. I hope I don’t get suicidal.

1 Like

I went through a year suicidal. I was delusional at the time and unmedicated. My suicidal thoughts were brought on as a way out from dealing with a delusion of persecution. Thankfully I no longer feel this way.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.