Do you do daily exercise?

I’m trying to do more walking. Just did my morning walk and done 3 miles. Going out again this afternoon and doing another 3 miles. Doing this every day to lose weight.

18 Likes

Walking is so underrated sometimes. Good for you to go out there.

5 Likes

I’m trying to exercise once a day
It’s getting difficult to keep up and I’m already settling for less,
Keep up the mojo

1 Like

I lift a Big Mac combo three days a week.

2 Likes

I work and a lot of it is heavy lifting, that is enough of a work out for me

2 Likes

Good going that is impressive :slightly_smiling_face:

no i don’t exercise daily. i go out for a walk with my dad like once a week and if i’m lucky mobile team girl comes to take me out for a walk too but that isn’t every week anymore.

2 Likes

Yes, I work during the day as a stocker, which is pretty physically demanding. But I also workout at least 3 times a week, and I do lifting and cardio.

1 Like

Yes i walk for 2 hours every day!

Nice, man. I’m trying to walk several times per day. Easier now that it’s warmed up some.

2 Likes

It varies from day to day depending on the weather. Today I walked for an hour this morning and half an hour this afternoon.

If it’s pouring down I won’t go out. Whilst if it’s too hot I won’t either cause I only walk cause of the dog and sometimes it can be too hot for her in summer

1 Like

Back when my daughter had a dog, I wound up being the one walking it. Challenging as heck when you have a dog allergy that requires an epi-pen. I wound up wearing a hydration pack for the longer walks that kept water cold. It was for the dog. I had a collapsible water dish I could keep in my pocket for the pupper. It needed a drink every so often on warmer days.

1 Like

Dogs are a big responsibility for sure @shutterbug and some dogs are more prone to overheating than others. I also have one of those portable water things for her during the summer.

1 Like

Well, it drove me crazy that she had to have it and then didn’t care for it properly. You can’t just not exercise an animal so it wound up being me that did that. It was also mostly Border Collie, which sure didn’t help. I’m never adopting another rescue dog for as long as I live. Rescue cats, sure, but never another dog from a rescue outfit.

1 Like

Border collies are very energetic dogs. Also yeah a lot of dogs from rescues have behavioural problems. Cats on the other hand are much quieter creatures and more independent.

Yes, I exercise daily.

2 Likes

I track my steps and lift the occasional dumbbell but that’s about it.
I just don’t have the motivation.

It’s really an issue for me.

I’m mainly losing weight through diet.

4 Likes

That’s fantastic! I do not exercise everyday though I should. That pic you snapped of your watch makes me want to get up and get some exercise. I’m going to go for a walk. Thanks for the spontaneous inspiration.

Diet is the most important variable in losing weight, for sure.

1 Like

It has been a goal of mine and I can’t it’s so bad. But I got a canine companion and I’ve been getting out bc he needs to lose weight. My husband encourages me and gets me out goes with me. those 2 things helped.

1 Like