• every other day
  • 2-3 times a week
  • 4-5 times a week
  • once a week
  • occasionally
  • never
  • other

0 voters

I walk for half an hour per day, about 10 mins of which is up a substantial incline. That’s it.

I started fasting periodically about a year ago as a lazy way to maintain health and continue to do this.

2 Likes

2 hours 4 days a week.

2 Likes

Walking is not exercise to me since I’m not huffed and puffed. So therefore I don’t exercise

1 Like

I usdd to work out 2 to 3 hours a day when we went to the gym. My husband stopped going when he began dropping weights due to his neuropathy. He cut off our membership. I miss it and he regrets cutting the membership because i would have still used it. At tge time he was very upset and not thinking.

1 Like

I was getting into the swing of 3 times a week but then my gym closed. Now I try to get out for bike rides where I can

1 Like

My work is physical, so get a work out there

1 Like

I don’t think walking in the house with a step counter is exercise so I chose never.

3 Likes

Other because rarely. I should work out more often though. Lifting weights and incline walking were both very therapeutic for me.

1 Like

I joined a gym to use the swimming pool.

Swimming 4 times a week for 30 mins, plus manual labour for work now

1 Like

Why don’t you weight train at the gym?

1 Like

I don’t exercise much owing to arthritis. I’m stubborn though, I want to resolve it without meds. I think I’m making headway, but this thing I’m trying could just be an oasis.

1 Like

I have no motivation and no energy. I have severe negative symptoms.

1 Like

Oh… I’m sorry to hear that

1 Like

I do yoga for about 30-35 minutes 5 -6 times a week. I have bad osteoarthritis all over my body and that’s why I have to exercise.

1 Like

I try and do something daily. More the better but routines are good for me.

2 Likes

I walk/run with the dog once every day or once every other day. Thats about it.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.