Do you buy books or ebooks?

There is this forum and many online stuff to read,do you still buy books,ebooks to read?

3 Likes

I used to listen to audiobooks.

2 Likes

I get ebooks now. I use Kindle on my phone and read in bed, so it’s easier than regular books. I have Kindle Unlimited and also use the digital program from my library system

1 Like

I really would love a Kindle or an ebook reader.
There’s something magical about the feel of the pages as you turn them, and the smell of old books. But some of the books I read can be quite heavy, so I’d love to have something lighter to read them on

1 Like

You can put the Kindle app on your phone.

2 Likes

Like an old fashion person, i buy my books as hard copies. I don’t have a kindle or other devices that i could download a book to. I prefer reading physical books, but then i haven’t really given kindle reading a go. If i have the chance, i’ll try it out.

1 Like

Does the same apply for tablets? I’m thinking of getting a Samsung Galaxy tab

1 Like

As far as I know.

2 Likes

I use a kindle paperwhite, the best e reader around, it’s just like reading a real book

3 Likes

I am sure Kindle APP can be used on your phone, tabloid, and laptop. I have a kindle but I also use Kindle app on my phone and laptop.

1 Like

I enjoy reading. It’s an escape and it’s also a way to keep on learning. I too, have a kindle paper white.

1 Like

I read ebooks for free

2 Likes

In the 1990s I read a lot in America, but not any more, I listen to music quite a lot.

1 Like

I prefer the feel and smell of a real book but I have just bought an iPad so I am starting to download free eBooks. There are so many older, famous books that I have not read and I would like to change this. Started with Treasure Island. “Shiver me timbers!”

1 Like

I love my Kindle paperwhite. I read only e-books these days. I gave my elderly mom a kindle paperwhite registered to my Amazon account so she has access to all my e-books. She is also an avid reader.

2 Likes

I read a lot of ebooks and audiobooks from the library, but I don’t buy many. I think I’ve bought 3 in the last 2 years.

1 Like

i download ebooks from a free site in greek language,i often buy books from a store.

1 Like

I like the feel and smell of actual books,

So I prefer hardback copies.

But anything that keeps us reading is a good thing.

2 Likes

Don’t go getting steamy romance novels!

My husband teases me if he sees something questionable come through his Amazon account. I use his account for my Kindle Unlimited.

1 Like

I guess I’m old fashioned. I buy used books from amazon.

1 Like