Do you believe in god?

I don’t, but I do believe in higher beings, but not god(s).

yeah i do believe in an omnipotent god but i am not a christian, i just believe god has shown me signs of his existence many a times but maybe it’s just my illness.

whatever that means, god only knows

I believe there probably is a God, and I am mad at him for all the horrible things that happen on this earth. I think any God worth acknowledging wouldn’t mind that. I don’t want to believe in a God that demands to be worshipped all the time. What does he need our praise for? The God I want to believe in cares more about the moral quality of our lives than how many times we shout “Hosana!” in church.

1 Like

I am a solitary christian. I read my bible and I do my praying for what I need or wonder about. I don’t go to church. Church is full of hypocrits.

4 Likes

I do believe in God. I feel his presence every day. He prevented me from dying one day. Sometimes I get angry at my situation but there is plenty of time to rectify my condition. I’m sure God exists, he’s the only friend I have left, he built the world.

2 Likes

I believe capitalism is a religion and money is god. I also believe there is an alternative. A natural law resource based economy. For the transition, wealth redistribution has to occur

1 Like

I believe that the Lord has brought me through so many trying times and my blessings come from the Lord.

2 Likes

I am Spiritual, I believe in God - but I am not religious

1 Like

Eh… not really.

i was at a billy graham talk tonight, was very interesting

Yes, I definitely believe in God. When I was in mortal danger at age of 5 (my mother chasing me around the house with an axe), Jesus appeared to me, had me come to him, showed me where to hide, kissed me on the forehead and told me to stay there until my daddy came home. She chopped the walls in all the rooms of the house but not the section of the wall I was hiding in. I hid in the wall were the plumbing for the tub was. The police officer said it was a miracle that I wasn’t killed since she did get close enough to chop off some of my hair at one point before I ran. So, yes, I believe in God and I have seen Him.

2 Likes

Three blondes died and found themselves standing before St. Peter. He told them that before they could enter the Kingdom, they had to tell him what Easter represented.

The first blonde, an American, said “Easter is a holiday where we have a big feast and give thanks and eat turkey.”

St. Peter said, “Noooooo,” and wouldn’t let her in.

The second blonde, a Brit, said “Easter is when we celebrate Jesus’s birth and exchange gifts.”

St. Peter said, “Noooooo,” and he wouldn’t let her in either.

The third blonde, a Canadian, said she knew what Easter was, and St. Peter said, “So, tell me.”

She said, "Easter is a Christian holiday that coincides with the Jewish festival of Passover. Jesus was having the Passover feast with his disciples when he was betrayed by Judas, and the Romans arrested him. The Romans hung him on the cross and eventually he died. Then they buried him in a tomb behind a very large boulder… "

St. Peter said, “Verrrrrry good.”

Then the blonde continued, “Now, every year the big boulder is rolled away and Jesus comes out. If he sees his shadow, we have six more weeks of hockey.”

4 Likes

“The pure of heart shall see God”. Its says that.

1 Like

I believe in God but he is not a Father nor a Christian

Can someone determine what god is? if we talk about the god of the common religions… the creator of humanity an the whole world… well i dont believe…

I think it’s a bit amusing , that it’s up the individual or as a whole, that we think we can decide whether or not God exists. He must be a bit amused Himself, for even if the entire universe believes something is true, does not change the facts. Like for example when we humans believed that our Earth was the center of the universe or that it was flat. Just an observation. I definitely believe in an Almighty Father being whom we are directly related to so that we are free to become as He is, but never to become Him. We are suppose to be like Him and don’t tell me that He is just going to allow us to vote Him out of existence, for that is like voting ourselves out of existence Would you allow someone else to be you? I am jealous, because I will never be what I simply cannot be.

Unconscious natural processes. If I were to equate something to “God”.

I’m dyslexic. I worship dog.

1 Like

I have thought that God was created by Man so that we can explain everything that we cannot grasp or understand. Like eternity or the endlessness of space. That is what God is to me at times in my purely agnostic and or atheistic mode.

1 Like

Just curious…
When a humans are in an unconscious state, they’re pretty much limited to basic functions
Such as unconscious pooping.
so hows that kind of insane force could be able to creat such a mechanism as it is human ?