Do they clone people

Is the belief they clone people rapidly a delusion? What if I just know more than other people and therefore look delusional but am not?

They don’t have the technology and you are constantly trying to prove your delusions. It’s a subtle thing but you need to take the meds and move from there. You are wasting time chasing shadows. There’s no substance to any of your fears which clearly points to delusions. Please seek medical help immediately.

1 Like

Yes, @rogueone is right, we don’t have the technology. I think even if we did, it would still raise a moral issue whether we should clone human beings or not.

1 Like

I’m just scared I will be kidnapped. No one can help me.

Medications help ease the pain. What meds are you on? It’s not good to live in fear…It really isn’t.

I faced ASIO…The Australian version of the CIA. Well I thought I did. Medications really sorted that out… If you on them it’s time for a change/adjustment.

You can get better and it’s all about function. You struggle thinking these things all the time your not living as good as you can…We can’t do this alone and sometimes it is ok to ask for help. Please. Talk to your shrink or get one.

they prob can clone people but it’s unlikely cause they have to grow the cloned person then… so just replacing somebody quickly is unlikely…

1 Like

I think my family has been cloned. I think they died. I had visions of this. I also think they will take me away in 9.5 years to North Korea. But maybe they won’t. What use will they have for me if I’m laying down the whole time?

To be clear, the technology nearly exists to clone an EMBRYO of a person and then slowly grow that to a baby over 9 months, after which time it would grow at the same rate as a normal person. Differences in environment, upbringing, and life experiences would make it still look different than the original person, the same way identical twins aren’t entirely identical. It is not possible to clone an adult immediately from another adult.

That said, it is very illegal because the shortened telomeres would make any clone have a short, very sickly life.

3 Likes

Human cloning is illegal, but it has been done secretly.

Nobody has cloned your family or anyone you know. It’s a delusion.

If it’s done secretly, how do you know it wasn’t my family?

How do you know it was your family?

Okay just trying to enjoy my life for 9.5 years till they take me away I guess. For what purpose? I don’t know. So short though it makes me sad. I don’t know what to do.

But how do I know it was my family? I had visions of them dying. So they had to be replaced by clones.

The answer to that is fairly obvious: Your visions weren’t true. Even if they had the technology to grow clones to adults, which they don’t, how would you get the personality of that person back into them? The tech you are talking about is just so far out there it’s not believable.

1 Like

I looked up the personality thing, and yes clones would have different personalities, so thank you for that.

The only thing I’m still worried about is the North Korea thing. I don’t see a purpose of them taking me away when I would just lay around, but I’m still fearful of it because of a voice I heard.

My voices made me cut my neck and I don’t think that was helpful (but what if it was), so I guess I just have to learn not to trust it? I’m just worried that it is some technology that the government has.

I just maybe had this delusion that all the celebrities in Hollywood are basically clones now. But if the personality wouldn’t be the same then I guess they’re not?

Because that’s extremely unlikely. How would they clone adult bodies with full personalities?

You have strong delusions.

While I don’t think entire personalities and specific memories are identical in the clone and the donor, I think minor traits such as food preferences and musical tastes would be commonalities that clones and donors would share.

Also, I don’t think scars, or tattoos, or body modifications would pass from donor to clone, but I would expect the clone to look very similar to the donor, all normal things considered.

“The cloned twin will share many of the key attributes of your current dog, often including intelligence, temperament and appearance.”

I’m feeling better now that I don’t think my family are clones. But what can I do to feel better about me thinking I’ll be kidnapped to North Korea? This bothers me so much I don’t feel like doing anything all day. It’s all I think about.

It’s really bad. I wish I could die but I can’t. Or at least I think I can’t. I feel too weak.

Great now I found info on cloning consciousness online. So I believe in the cloning again.

You need to stay away from conspiracy and woo. You’re very susceptible to it.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.