Do dead ppl scare you?

I hate seeing dead people in real life, especially people close to me.

What are you talking about? What dead people??

1 Like

The only dead person I saw was my mother in palliative care.

1 Like

I saw my friend’s father, our priest, dead in a coffin. My parents and brother wanted me to go with them for his funeral but I didn’t go so they took pictures and showed them to me.

2 Likes

I also saw my uncle and grandmother dead in a an open coffin.

Does death scare you??

I saw my grandfather in his coffin. I really don’t understand why they show the corpses. It didn’t bother me though.

1 Like

My own death doesn’t really scare me as I am already suffering too much but I find it triggering to see corpses of others especially of ppl close to me.

2 Likes

Idk if its against the forum but do dead ppl communicate with us or with someone?

1 Like

Dead things do not scare me. It’s meat. I saw my father dead and it didn’t affect me. My first wife was studying for an RN, at one point they did cat dissection and had access to actual human bones. Such beautiful things.

2 Likes

I dissected a human corpse in university but it was before sz. Sz left me with a weak sensitive heart.

2 Likes

Death makes me sad

3 Likes

Yea I guess for me too.

1 Like

If you are grieving then that’s normal, also not wanting to see corpses is normal.

But you shouldn’t have avoided going to the funeral. You could have said goodbye from a distance.

Also taking pictures of the corpse seems a little disrespectful.

2 Likes

The only dead body I’ve seen was my cat who died with me, my mom, and my youngest brother around the bed.

Never been to a funeral. My granddad was cremated. We don’t have a lot of money :neutral_face:

2 Likes

I mean its not my parents who took the pic, its the facebook page of the priest who died, they filmed everything and all the funeral, at first the corpse was in a church.

1 Like

Do dead ppl scare you?

Not as long as they stay dead.

2 Likes

What do you mean? I don’t get it? You mean if they wakeup from death?

No they don’t communicate with us!

1 Like

I’ve been desensitized to seeing dead bodies. Had the pleasure of embalming them when I worked at the funeral home and watched all of the other preparation.

I do admit that when my great grandmother died when I was twelve seeing her laying still in a casket ruffled my feathers a bit.

But now I would only be shook up if a close family member passed.

1 Like

They don’t communicate with anybody?

1 Like