Disorganized behavior

Mr Alogistos (Greek for Thoughtless) is possessing my body and mind. He is hebephrenic entity (voice) and makes me do grimaces and stupid faces, silly gestures and makes me shout stupid things: neologisms and word salad and bad words.

1 Like

I have appointment with my pdoc on Monday. I don’t feel very well. Yesterday I had sudden flashbacks and memories of strange dreams that interfere with my life

1 Like

Mate. I’m incredibly stable but still find myself shouting out obscenities when I’m driving down the highway! It’s my schizophrenic brain and I’m used to it!

These thoughts/voices can control your life but if you recognize it’s not good your doing better than most! I don’t do it in front of people but it still bothers me to hell! I don’t want to be like that but I get by!

Talk to your shrink. See what transpires. I still have my moments and I’m doing better than most! It’s not perfect but I’ve learned it never is!

1 Like

I guess they’re disorganized symptoms. Thanks mate. I will talk to my doc about that. I may even call him right now.

OK I called him, he increased abilify again to 60mg. All 60: abilify, haldol, zyprexa.

2 Likes

Quite a mix you’re on but I suppose if it helps. Sorry I can remember but have you tried Clozapine? You might not need so many different drugs…or do you hate needles?

I haven’t tried it yet. I hate needles but clozapine is on tablets too, I think

Yeah it comes as a tablet. I’m switching to it myself. Downside is all the clinical monitoring involved but if it helps I’ll give it a go. I find my symptoms crippling. Finding it harder and harder to function.

1 Like

I don’t like the blood work

1 Like

I didn’t like the blood work that came with taking lithium.

1 Like

Me too. I’ve nearly fainted last two times. @LED how are you ?

1 Like

The blood work with clozapine is fine. It doesn’t hurt

1 Like

I need bloodwork done with Depakote, but I’m fine with it.
Every 3 to 4 months - it’s worth it.

1 Like

I’m on clozapine 350mg it’s been 9 years of blood draws every month. Doesn’t bother me an it helps a lot

2 Likes

Do you have to do it for ever? I thought it was for the first months

1 Like

I will never be on Clozapine

2 Likes

Me neither. I am afraid of this medicine

1 Like

Forever, I was scared too the voices told me not to take it but I did anyways an it helped a lot

1 Like

I wouldn’t like to have blood work every week for ever. First of all, it would be expensive

1 Like

It’s monthly maybe weekly when you first start to make sure your white blood cell count can handle the meds. an I’d pay anything to have my symptoms fixed or lessened

1 Like