Schizophrenia.com

Dentist appt......aaaaaahhhhhhhh

i am writing this , because i feel if i write this on this forum it will help me to go/commit.
i have not been in 26 years…
my appt. is on thursday…11.30 am…
i don’t like people touching me…
i am not taking my light saber , i may accidently use it, and then there will be bits of dentist all over the floor !?! and the dentist assistant will be screaming…blah…blah…blah…!!
take care

8 Likes

I really should go too - not with you of course @darksith :smile: But I really need to make myself brave and go in again

1 Like

Sounds like it’s a good time for you to go darksith. Good luck on Thursday. I need to contact my dentist also and I have been putting it off. I clenched my mouth so hard I broke the filling he just did. Oops.

1 Like

’ two schizophrenics walk into a dentist '…that is the beginning of a bad joke !?!
take care

5 Likes

(laughing out loud) that is a good one :laughing:

2 Likes

really sorry if you just did your filling in !..sometimes if you go back straight away, they will fix it for free in australia anyway…mrs sith just told me that.
take care

He told me to be careful with it for a while and I was until I clenched my mouth.

1 Like

maybe just give the dentist a call…most dentists have a warranty period !!
take care

1 Like

LOL it is awkward whenever I see the dentist. I know that they know that there are stains on my teeth from booze, tobacco and a couple of my teeth are worn down from grinding. I have to wear a mouth guard when I squat because my teeth were getting messed up. Now I am switching to bodybuilding, no more barbells! Just dumbells and machines like crazy.

1 Like

bodybuilding sounds like a better option for you, still sociable but a lot more individual. good on you.
take care

2 Likes

I absolutely hate dentist offices. I hate the sound of the machines they use, it sends a chill down my spine every time I hear them. I know my teeth are in bad shape and I should go to a dentist but my fear of them is too strong to deal with it and since they don’t hurt why go through it?

The biggest thing I hate is when they put all that gunk on your teeth to numb your mouth, and pinch your lips, can you feel that? no but I can feel that damn drill digging into my tooth when it hits the skin. Yeah but I can pinch you here and you don’t feel anything…well humph. what can I say tools start back up and I can feel each movement inside my mouth…

1 Like

by the time they’re done I sound like I’m having a stroke because they used so much numbing cream…

i am hyper-ventilating at the moment after reading that…lol.
i feel ssooooooo relaxed, loud tools, digging under skin…you know how to calm someone down…lol

dark sith goes in to corner of room, he is mumbling to himself…
i will be alright
i will be alright
i will be alright
i will be alright

take care

1 Like

lol, sorry I just really hate dentists. I didn’t mean to scare you. I’m sure it will be fine

1 Like

dentists are good
dentists are good
dentists are good
dentists are good

don’t kill dentist
don’t kill dentist
don’t kill dentist

take care

2 Likes

alternative mindset
think its part of your Sith training?